Chapter 14

Garroth

I'm so exited! My baby brother finally wants to meet with me... along with the rest of the gang that is.

But hey, at least he invited me.

Apparently he and Aphmau have some big news.

I'm still so mad at Aaron for what he did to Aphmau. Zane texted me and told me what had happened.

I can't believe Kawaii Chan, her own friend, would do that do her!

It's disgraceful, and angers me every time I think about it.

The only good that came out of this was that I now have a chance with Aphmau.

Zane invited everyone to his place, except for KC and Aaron that is.

But that's for obvious reasons.

Anyways, I'm currently driving with Laurance to go to Zane's house.

I'm intrigued in what Zane and Aph want to tell everyone.

We finally pulled in Zane's driveway, with almost everyone's cars filling it.

Are we the last ones to arrive?

We might be.

I got out of the car and walked up to his door.

*knock knock*

A familiar black haired girl answered the door.

"Laurance! Garroth! Hey! Long time no see! Come in!" She exclaimed while gesturing for us to come inside.

"So what is this 'big news'?" I asked when she shut the door behind us.

"Well, we're just about to tell everyone. You guys are the last ones to arrive. Come, sit down!" She gestered for us to take a seat next to everyone, so we did.

I'm really interested in this news. I have been since I got the invite this morning.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice. As you all know, Aph and I have some big news that we think you might want to hear." My baby brother thanked as he sat down.

Weird.

My baby brother actually sounded genuine.

Aphmau has a talent of bringing out the best in everyone, but it surprised me that she could reach Zane's Good side.

I wasn't even aware that he had a 'good side'.

"Yeah, what is this big news?" Katelyn asked before Zane could say anything else.

"Well, that's what we're about to tell ya." Aphmau said patiently.

"Aphmau and I," Zane started as he looked at her. "Are dating."

The room went silent.

WHAT!!?!?!?!?

Zane and A-A-Aphmau!?!

"W-What?!" Laurance whispered in shock and disbelief.

"Aphmau I'm so happy for you!" Katelyn exclaimed with excitement.

"Aww! Thanks!" She replied as Katelyn hugged her.

"W-When did this happen!?" I shouted in disbelief.

"Uhh, yesterday." Zane answered causally as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I swear if you hurt her," Katelyn started while starting into his soul. "You won't be alive."

"I would never hurt her!" He promised as she mumbled 'you better'.

I need to figure out what happened.

Ayeeee! Hope you enjoyed this chapter of 'Falling In Love With My Best Friend'.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 490 ♡