Chapter 21

Aphmau

Zane is out buying groceries, so I'm just by myself watching Once.

*dont dong*

The doorbell?

I paused once, (because who would want to miss it) and got my lazy butt off the couch.

I opened the door and saw a familiar pink haired girl that I haven't seen in forever.

I didn't know whether to hug her, slam the door in her face, or cry so I just stood there awkwardly.

"A-A-Aphmah Senpi.." she started as tears formed in her eyes. "M-May Kawaii Chan come in? She really needs to talk to you.."

"Y-Yeah.." I replied as I opened the door a little wider for her to come in.

We walked over to the couch and sat down.

She handed me a plate of triple fudge cookies.

My eyes widened as I gladly excepted.

"T-These are my favorite cookies!" I exclaimed. "I was actually ranting to Katelyn about how good they sounded right about now!"

She gave me a sad smile.

"K-Kawaii Chan is... so.. so sorry.." She began while trying to hold back tears.

"K-K-Kawaii Chan doesn't know what came over her... She never EVER ment to hurt Aphmau Senpi in any way shape or form. K-Karma pretty much already took care of Kawaii Chan, so I ask that you please hear me out? I understand if you won't..."

"I-Im listening..." I stated as I looked down to see a baby girl in her arms.

Tears formed in my eyes, but I fought them back.

"A-A-Aaron Kun manipulated Kawaii Chan... she never ment to do any of those things with him. A-Aaron Kun ended up leaving Kawaii Chan the moment she gave birth..." Tears formed in her eyes as she tries to force herself not to cry.

My fists clenched into fists.

Aaron did what!?!

"What!?" I almost shouted as a tear fell down my face.

"H-He just up and left you!? Because you had a child!?" I asked angrily as she gave me a sad smile.

What she did to me was wrong, but I can't believe he would do something that cold!

"Kawaii Chan is so so so sorry for what she has done to Aphmau Senpi... Kawaii Chan knows she doesn't deserve another chance at being Aphmau Senpis friend, and I know this is a lot to ask... but, will you forgive Kawaii Chan..?" She asked with little hope I'm her voice.

"Kawaii Chan... I can tell that you're actually sincere, and that you really do regret what you've done. I do forgive you. I would love to be your friend again." I smiled sweetly as she began to cry.

"A-A-Aphmau Senpi is t-too good to Kawaii Chan..." She stated as she hugged me one sided, so she could continue to hold her baby.

"May I hold her?" I asked when she was fine crying.

"O-Of course!" She gave me her child as I cooed at it.

"What's her name?" I turned my head towards her while waiting for an answer.

"Oh, her name is Emma Chan" She replied.

(Totally didn't look up top 100 baby names...)

"Emma.." I repeated as I smiled at the baby. "I like that. You'll be a great mom KC."

She giggled.

We spend the rest of the day watching Once.

It's great to have Kawaii Chan at my side again.

I secretly ship her with Dante, but, we'll just have to see what happens.

Ayeeeeee! I changed the baby's name to Emma, because it didn't seem right to name the child Nekoette since Aaron was the father. But if you would like a Nekoette in the story, then i will gladly add one in ;) Anyways, I wanna hear from you guys. What side ships would you like to see happen in this book?

That's all I have for now.

Jayden ~•~•

Word count: 650 ♡