Chapter 22

Dante

After yesterday, I've really been thinking about KC. Man, I hope Aphmau forgave her.

There's no doubt in my mind that she did, it's just- I feel really bad for her.

She was manipulated, and then taken advantage of. She got pregnant at age 21, and she's a single mother.

I'm gonna call her later to see if she's okay.

I can't explain why, but I've been thinking about her... a lot...

Not only that, but sometimes when I do I get a weird feeling on the inside, and I sometimes even blush.

Ugh!

Why are feelings so strange!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance

I totally ship Kawaii Chan with Dante.

"Hey Garroth," I greeted as I sat down on the couch.

He didn't respond.

"Earth to Garroth." I laughed as I waved a hand on front of his face.

"Hmm? Oh hey Laurance." He said as he snapped out of his trance.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked as his face heated up.

"W-What!? N-Nothing! I wasn't thinking about anything!" He yelled almost immedently.

"Sheesh. You're obviously lying." I stated as I rolled my eyes.

"...fine. I may or may not have been plotting to get Aphmau back..." he admitted quietly.

My eyes widened.

"Bro!" I yelled. "We're her friends, we need to be.... s-supportive... for her on whatever decision she makes. Even if that means that she's in a relationship with someone other than us.."

"....Y-You're right....." He admitted as he looked down.

"You also need to be supportive of your brother. We need to be happy that he finally found a light in this world...." I said saddly.

He winced at this.

"Now I feel really bad.. he's my own brother and I tried to take his light away! I need to be happy for him." He forced a smile.

"B-But that doesn't mean I won't take her if they split!" He yelled.

"In your dreams! I'll obviously take her!" I exclaimed as I got up.

He was about to say something but I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane

I drove into the garage and just sat in the car for a bit.

I don't know why, but I felt like Aphmau needed to be alone for a bit.

....

Screw it, i'm board.

I got out of the car and walked into the house.

"Hey Aph I-" I was speechless.

Aphmau was sitting on the couch holding a newborn.

Either she tried to take a baby again, or she was secretly pregnant and didn't tell me.

Wait, CALM YOUR DIRTY MINDS!

We haven't done it...... yet

Gah! What are you thinking Zane!

Hey! It's not my fault! Blame Jayden! She's been putting these thoughts in my head!

HEY!

Anyways, I need to re-focus my attention on the main question.

Why the heck is Aphmau holding a baby!?

She couldn't have been pregnant with Aaron.. could she?

I thought she was against that-

ZANE! Pull yourself together man!

Stop jumping to conclusions and just ask the woman!

"H-Hey Aph.." I started as she turned towards me.

"Hm? Oh hey Zane!" She greeted cheerily as she beckoned me to come sit with her.

I took a seat next to her on the couch.

"Aph? Why are you holding a baby? You didn't try to steal one again... did you?" I questioned as she blushed.

"Zaaane! You promised you wouldn't bring that up! And no. I didn't. This is actually Kawaii Chan's baby! Her name is Emma, and she's soooo cute! See, look at her wittle face!" She continued to rant about the baby, but I kinda just zoned out.

Really Zane.

You honestly thought Aphmau of all people would lie to you and not tell you she was pregnant?

She hasn't even gained any weight!

Where the heck was your logic in that Zane!?

Anyways, did she say it was Kawaii Chan's baby?

Are they friends again?

I saw a familiar pink haired me'fwa come out of the bathroom.

"Zane Kun! Long time no see! Does Zane Kun want to hold Kawaii Chan's baby?" She asked as she took her baby back from Aphmau.

This made Aphmau pout.

Gosh, she's so cute when she makes that face...

What am I saying, she cute with any face.

"No thanks Kawaii Chan." I declined as she shrugged and began to rock Emma.

The 2 girls ended up explaining to me why they were hanging out again, and what Aaron did to Kawaii Chan.

I really hate that guy.

Especially since Katelyn told me what he did to Aphmau.

Ever since I found out about what happened, Iv'e been more protective of Aphmau.

I feel kinda bad, but I feel like it's kinda my responsibility as her boyfriend.

Maybe I'm just being to harsh on her.

I'm just trying to keep her safe, that's all.

Ayeeee! Hope you enjoyed Chapter 22 of Falling in Love With my Best Friend! Remember to comment weather or not you want Dante and Kawaii Chan to get together. Also, if there are any side ships that you want to happen, let me know and I'll try to add them.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word Count: 862 ♡