Chapter 52

Aphmau

After a long while, I finally finished telling my mom what had happened.

I don't think she could be more infurryated if she tried.

"POR QUÉ LE HARÍA ESTO A UN ÁNGEL DULCE COMO USTED? ¿QUÉ ES INCORRECTO CON LA GENTE ESTOS DÍAS? Juro tan pronto como recibo mis manos sobre él-" I cut her off before she could get too carried away.

"Mam. Calm. Down." I insisted as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I just... I just feel betrayed. I gave that man my trust and he just stabs me in the back! Do you know how rare it is for me to trust someone with your care, Mejia?" She asked while taking deep breaths.

I sighed to no one in particular. "Yes mam."

"I'm just glad one of Zianna's boys are with you now. I know I can trust them." She muttered under her breath.

I rolled my eyes at this.

"You worry too much. Aaron's in prison now. He won't be out for a looong time." I assured her while grabbing my poopsie and taking a drink.

She let out an exaggerated sigh.

"I know, I know. I just want you to have the best. I know you deserve it. Anyways, when did you say you were allowed to go back home?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Mm? Oh, uh tomorrow. They told you I was making a quick recovery, did they not?" I questioned hesitantly.

"I'm not sure... I didn't really listen to what the doctor had to say. I was too conceded with getting here." She admitted.

I smiled a bit.

"It's great to see you, mom. It really is."

She returned this gesture.

"However, I wish it were under different circumstances."

I giggled and nodded my head in agreement.

I'm exited to get back home tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open as I was gently shaken.

"Aph. It's time to get up. We can finally leave," A familiar male voice stated in a calming tone.

I smiled when I realized who it was.

Without needing to look again, I wrapped the man into a hug.

"Morning Zane~" I greeted in a sing-song voice.

He chuckled. "Morning Aph."

Soon enough, I was out of the hospital bed and I was walking out of the room.

I can finally go back home and live in peace.

I said my good byes to the friendly nurse, and we were on our way.

Once we reached the car, I called Katelyn and KC to tell them the good news.

This is going to be a good day.

Ayeee! I'm incredibly tired for some reason, so ima call it a night and stop for now. The next chapter should be out tomorrow. Night guys!

That's all for now.

Jayden~•~•~•

Word count: 468 ♡