Chapter 18

Aphmau

We finally pulled into his driveway, and I got kinda nervous.

"Ok babe, let's go inside." I heard Aaron say and he unbuckeled his seatbelt.

"I'm staying right here." I argued while crossing one if my legs over the other.

"Baby, don't make me carry you into the house... Actually... That's not such a bad option.." he smirked as he came over to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Aaron, please don't!" I struggled as he unbuckeled me.

"Aaron stop!" I yelled as he got me out, and carried me inside bridal styal.

He continued to carry me upstairs as I gave up fighting.

There was no use.

He is stronger than me.

He laid me down on his bed and then locked the door behind him.

"Please don't do this...." I whispered as he looked his shirt off.

"Babe, I promise you'll enjoy it. You used to love trying new things." He reminded as he pinned me to his bed.

"Not like this!" I argued as I tried to break my arms free from his hold.

He was on top of me, and pinning my arms down to the bed so I couldn't escape.

He just smirked with no reply.

"Aaron please!" I shouted as I tried to move away from him.

He reached for my shirt and started to take it off.

"Aaron stop!" I yelled as he pulled it off.

He smirked once again as he bent down and started to kiss my neck.

I stuggeled and tried to get away as he continued kissing down my body.

He stopped at my stomach and started to unbutton my jeans.

"Aaron!" I yelled as he looked me in the eyes.

"Baby, you'll enjoy this, I swear." He promised as he started to pull down my jeans.

I shut my eyes as tight as I could.

This can't be happening.

Where the heck is Katelyn in a time like this!?

I'm not going to lose my virginity to this guy!

I heard a door open down stairs and someone's feet pattering up the stairs.

Is that Katelyn!?

"Aaron! Open this door right now!" I heard a familiar feminine voice yell as someone pounded on the door.

"Not a chance! Leave my house before I call the cops!" He shouted back.

"Oh two can play at that game!" She hollered as the door flew open and her leg went down.

Did she just kick the door open!?!

"Aphmau! Did he rape you!? What the heck is this!?" She yelled angrily as she tossed me my shirt.

"Get out if here Aphmau! I'll take care of him." She said the last part a bit quieter.

I pulled my pants back up and ran out of his room as Katelyn started punching him.

I ran outside after I put on my shirt, which had four rips in the front from Aaron ripping it off.

I ran for a few minutes, and then saw Zane's house.

That's where I'll be safe!

I turned a corner, and ran straight for the door.

I couldn't open it fast enough, but when I did, I slammed it behind myself and began to cry.

Ayeeee! Hope you enjoyed chapter 18 of this Zanemau story! Ima bout to make chapter 19, so stick around for that.

That's all for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•~

Word count: 558 ♡