Chapter 26

Aphmau

I ran all the way back to my place and frantically unlocked the door.

I ran in with tears rapidly falling from my face.

"Aphmau? Is that you?" I heard Katelyn ask sleepily while coming down the stairs.

"Oh my Irene it really is you! What happened!?" She exclaimed as she embraced me into a hug.

I quickly returned it as I silently sobbed.

"Let's go to the couch where we can sit more comfortably." she suggested as we walked over to the couch.

I explained everything to her.

"A-And the worst part is he actually believed I wanted to make out with that jerk.." I said between tears.

"Aph, I'm so sorry this happened to you.." She placed a hand on my arm and gently rubbed it, offering comport.

"You never moved out, so your stuff is still here. I'm going to giess that you're moving back in?" She asked sweetly.

"Y-Yeah.." I answered with a sad smile.

She returned it.

"Well then. We should probably get some sleep. Irene knows you of all people need it." She stated.

I nodded in agreement and we walked upstairs.

"Goodnight," I called as I turned towards my room.

She smiled. "It's great to have you back Aph. Night."

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

It's like I never left.

Everything is exactly how I left it.

"Celeste!" I exclaimed as my familiar husky puppy greeted me in excitement.

"I've missed you so much girl!" I stated as I pulled her into a tight hug.

It's been 3 months since I've seen my little girl, and I've missed her so much.

I laid down on my bed, and Celeste snuggled in next to me.

I'm too lazy to change, so I guess for now I'll just sleep in these clothes.

A few moments later, I dosed off into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane

I can't believe I just snapped at Aphmau like that!

She'll never trust me again!

This has happened so many times to her in the past 3 months that I should have known better!

I'm so stupid!

I wiped the never-ending tears from my face, and sat down on my bed.

Not only did I hurt her, but I also broke up with her for no go reason!

I'm becoming my brother...

Why did I jump yo conclusions again!?

She hates me now, I'm sure of it.

I falsely accused her...

How can I tell her I'm sorry?

Ayeee! Da feels... I keep saying this, but it's true. The book does get better. I have some pretty cool things planned. Anyways, I want to hear from you. Are there any side ships you want to see happen? Let me know!

That's all I've got for now.

Jayden ~•~•~•

Word count: 470 ♡