1

Hey, the name is Scarlett Ellen Carrington, and yeah you guessed it I'm the one and only Blake Carrington's daughter, see I have two older half-siblings, Fallon and Steven. I don't know how to begin, so I'll start off with this I was born in Atlanta and grew up in Carrington Manor. I'm 18 I'll 19 in a few weeks my birthday is October 28th, 1998. My mother passed away from Leukaemia when I was 13, she married my dad a while after Alexis & Dad got divorced Steven and Fallon were little when this happened, Alexis was still involved in their lives back then but a few years later she ran out on both of them when they were teenagers which was awful. I'm a second-year law student at Emory University here in Atlanta I graduated early and was able to get into law school, I've been living in the college dorms for the past two months and with my grandparents for the four before that. I just didn't want to deal with my dad's drama anymore, don't get me wrong I love him but he always tends to do things that disappoint me not to mention that I'm always the mediator between him and my siblings, I do return his calls but he's been trying to get me to come home since I moved out and I don't want too because whenever I'm in his house I have to go by his rules and I have to admit I'm a bit of a hothead so that doesn't always work out what can I say like father like daughter right? But now he's gotten Fallon to get me to come home and he's succeeded, she called me yesterday and convinced me to go back home,  how can anyone say no to Fallon Carrington. So now I've packed my bags and I'm driving back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here and Anders opens the door for me of course, "Hello, Scarlett" he greets me, and I respond with a hug, Anders raised me and he was there for me when my mom died he's the best. "I'm surprised to see you here, your father said you weren't coming, now tell me how've you been since you ran off like your brother?" he asked, I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm, "Pretty great, but I've decided to finally return. What'd you miss me that much Joe? " I said, and he laughed.

I walked inside the manor and into the living room, and guess who I see my brother Steven, I ran to him and hugged him "Oh my god, you're here!" he hugged me back, "How're you doing Scar?, I see you're returning to the hell hole as well" I giggled at him, "Hey, I only left because I needed a little time away from Blake Carrington not because I cost him 600 million dollars" I said, I haven't seen him in so long, "But really how've you been? I can't believe you're here, did Fallon call you?" I asked and he nodded, "I knew it, I heard dad's hiring a new COO and I'm guessing bringing the whole family together is a way to get on his good side" he laughed at my remark, "I don't think you're wrong sis but surprisingly dad called right after she did" I gave him a shocked expression, him and Dad had a huge fight the last time they spoke but I guess Dad's over it now, but really why does he want us here? this must be big news.

Well speak of the devil herself, Fallon walks in and the first thing she does is greets out blood hound Bo and tells him she's home in a baby voice, and then she looks at Steven and I and she says "And so are you two", she then looks at Steven " I can't believe that old Cessna actually made it over the ocean" god I've missed her. "I can't believe you spent the median household income on Jet fuel, " Steven says "Fresh baked cookies are worth it," said Fallon and then they hug, "When the revolution happens it'll be your head they come for first" I roll my eyes, Steven and Fallon don't agree on everything but they have a great bond "Oh, I'll be sure to get my hair done." Fallon says and I laugh, "The sooner the better." he says to her while fixing her hair, "How long did it take you to get back here?" he asked, "I took the scenic route" which we all know is code for I was screwing the driver. Then she hugs me, "Good to see you, little sister, now tell me have you lost your mind, you went and lived in a college dorm, I mean you could've at least went to a hotel or something." she said with disgust. I laughed and shook my head "Well the store downstairs has a great variety of candy haha" I said and she rolled her eyes, because she knows that I can get all the candy I want and get it imported from Europe in a blink of an eye, I'm the weird one out of my siblings but they love me. "Thank you, both for coming home for me." she says to Steven and me, "Your welcome, Dad's been trying to do it for a while but I did decide enough was enough and I'm ready for the family drama again." I said, "And actually, Dad called me after you did" Fallon gave him the same look I did like a second ago "I know, maybe he's dying." he said and I giggled. Then Anders came up to us and said "Fallon, Steven. I didn't know your father was expecting you two" he said to them and then looked at Steven "Especially, you." yeah, Steven and Daddy are still fighting but I'm hoping that everything is settled now that we're all here, "I come for the hospitality" Steven responded and I smiled, "Dad, asked us" said Fallon, "He said you never responded" said Anders, "This is our response" said Steven and he put his arm around Fallon, And I responded with "We're his kids we don't need to give him a warning" I said, "Where is he?" Fallon asked, "In a meeting" he said. And of course, she walks right over to Dad's study despite Anders's protests and Steven and I follow her.

"Hey guess who's- Oh my God!" Fallon says, and oh my god is right "Ew!! Really?!!" I cover my eyes, this is traumatizing, Dad was on top of some woman on his desk and I think we interrupted. "What the hell are you doing here?" says Dad, and Steven said: "Who the hell are you doing here?" I'd usually laugh at that remark but the timing isn't so great for that, "I think she works for the company" says Fallon, oh great a gold digger. "In your office, out of all the rooms in this place, real classy Blake" I said, "Oh wow, these are you-" the girl says, she's pretty and she looks really young too, exactly Daddy's type, "Hi, Daddy." Fallon says, "Your children" she figured out and sat up and started button up her shirt and so did dad, "Well no shit Sherlock." I said under my breath and my siblings laughed. "And you are?" Steven asks, "Looking for a promotion" Fallon responds, "Daddy, what? and Why and-" I was speechless, Steven puts his arm around me for comfort, "Look what you did Dad, Scar is officially scarred for life." Steven jokes, which is not the time for horrible puns right now. "My sister may be a legal adult but she's still only a teenager she didn't need to see a live porn movie," said Fallon, "Fallon, this obviously isn't how I intended for you all to meet but..." says Dad, "Why would we be meeting at all?" Fallon asked, "Fallon, Steven, Scarlett, this is Cristal my Fiancée" What?!