5

"Beautiful now let's get a few of Crystal Alone . " said the photographer, I rolled my eyes why am I here again? oh yeah, dad wants me to meet with Carrington Atlantic's lawyers to see which one I would want to intern  for even though I didn't even take the internship but of course I agreed to that before I make my final decision, they're supposed to meet us at the manor. I was standing next to Fallon and I can see her glaring at Crystal, "Can I get a little more fill on her face?" The photographer asked again, Then Dad walked over to us, "Which one how can you stand this after what I told you?" Fallon asked him, I'm starting to agree with Steven I know I'm not excited for this but one of us has to assume the best and since he's not here I guess that would be me "A temper get's you nowhere, Fallon. You need patience and a strategy." said Dad, "How is this a strategy?" she asked him, "Wait, I have an idea how about you talk to her and ask her what really happened? that's a very good strategy" I said but they both gave me a blank look and ignored me. Then my Dad turned around and called out "Matthew!" oh god, he didn't, of course, he did this is Classic Blake Carrington, Matthew Blaisdel walked into the garden following Anders, my dad walked over to him and shook his hand "Thank you for meeting me" he said to him, I can see that Fallon is loving this but I just want to go back inside, "Yeah Fal, I'm going out until I can meet with Daddy's Lawyers later. Have fun with the new Mrs. Carrington to be" and with that I went to the front of the manor to wait for Michael since he promised to drive me today, normally I don't like troubling him but he's awesome and I love talking to him. "Ready to go Scarlett? " he asked me, "Yes please, take me anywhere but here" I said and with that we left.

A/N: Sorry this was a bad chapter I've been really stressed out with work lately.