13

I was waiting in the green room alone, Dad asked me here and he went to get Fallon, Steven and Cristal, honestly, I want nothing more right now than to be hanging out with Jake which is where I'll be going right after I'm done here. Fallon, my dad and Steven walked into the green room "Well look whose up early." said Fallon, I rolled my eyes at her, "I didn't exactly get much sleep last night." I said to her, "I know what you mean, Matthew was my friend." said Steven and I smiled at him, "Daddy, can I go now?" I asked, "No, we need to have a talk and we need a plan to show that we are presenting a united front, this is for the good of the company" I rolled my eyes, I mean why did I even bother. Then Dad called out Cristal from the balcony, I don't hate the woman as Fallon does but that doesn't mean I'm going to be her best friend either. In a few minutes, she came into the green room too.

"Last night was a fiasco, but we got through it." said Dad, "Barely ..." I said under my breath and Steven smirked of course dad gives me a dirty look. "The photos weren't bad. Unconscious is a good look on you." said Fallon, then dad told her "Not today, alright", Okay, we don't need to be mean to her either, she did love the man and making her go out and make a PR statement like that was not okay, I feel awful that she had to go and do that, I know I agreed that it was the best thing for the head of PR to make a statement but she fainted so it's not like her statement was beneficial in any way. "I've been thinking about it, and we need to present a united front to the police and the press, which means eliminating anything that might undermine that" said Dad, oh and he is definitely talking about the photo. "Starting with that photo you sent me Fallon, of Cristal and Matthew." he continued, Yup called it! I have to be honest though I agree with Dad this could implicate him a lot. "Because it proves Cristal killed him?" she asked him sarcastically, "Because it risks damaging her reputation." Dad answered, "Erasing anything makes it look like we're destroying evidence." said Cristal, Not in the Carrington world, "It's not evidence, it's sensitive family information." said Dad, "Yeah, way to sugar coat it Daddy" I said and Steven giggled, he gets me. "No, I'm with Cristal on this one, Why should I cover up that she's a homewrecker? And who's to say she didn't kill Matthew?" Okay, why am I still here? does she really need to piss him off right now? "Fallon, you had someone spying on him two nights before his death," said Cristal, Fair but I don't think this could implicate her I think it would only appear as Fallon trying to break her and Daddy up but instead it just pissed Dad off and made him want to claim his territory. "Plus, they think someone rigged the thumper truck to cause the explosion, and you have access to Carrington Atlantic vehicles" Steven added, he has a point. "And what motive?" asked Fallon, "To tank the value of the wind farm so that you and Jeff could buy it out from under Dad as revenge for him promoting Cristal to COO instead of you." he replied to her, "That's Fair" she agreed. "Yeah, and even though you're motive wouldn't have been to kill Matthew you could be sued for Manslaughter, on the other hand, Dad you would have more of a motive than Fallon does." I stated, "It being?" Cristal asked, of course, she did she's new to the family, "Well, that photo that Fallon took could make her look like the spoiled brat trying to break up Daddy and his new trophy bride, No offence sis." I said, and looked at Fallon, "None taken" she replied and Steven once again smirked, "So that picture didn't break them up obviously" I gestured to the two of them with my hand, "But it sent Blakey here into a jealous rage and Bye bye ex-lover" I said to them, my siblings nodded and then Dad said "All the more reason to delete the photo." Seriously Daddy, I just said that you could be charged with murder if found guilty and all you have to say is 'delete the photo', I rolled my eyes at him. "Now, Fallon, whoever you got to take that photo, I don't want to know. Just erase your tracks. We need to eliminate any traces of Matthew beyond his employment at Carrington Atlantic." said Dad, I agree that we need to protect the family, the last thing I want is my father going to prison he's my dad. " Okay, I stand by your decision Daddy" I said and he nodded and then looked at Cristal and said "What you saw last night, that is the downside of being a Carrington. The upside ... is that we'll go to the ends of the earth to protect each other. Cause you can only trust family" Fallon, Steven and I exchanged looks and rolled our eyes. "Well Peace Out, Mi Familia Perfecta" I said Sarcastically and I was on my way out to meet Jake.