11

I just finished telling Jake and my friends about everything from my conversation with dad all the way to my chat with Steven and Cristal, "Scar she probably didn't mean to upset you maybe she didn't think it was okay for her to mention your mom since she's the one who married your Dad after her" said Ariel, of course always assuming the best in people. "Well it got on my nerves, she literally talked about Alexis as if my Mom never existed I mean hello if that wasn't true where did I come from a stork?" I said and everyone thought that was funny, "Is that what Blake told you when you asked where babies come from?" asked Rory, "Well I'm glad you guys find this funny" I said angrily, then Jake came and hugged me from behind like earlier, he knows that always calms me down "Hey babe, temper, temper it's okay this isn't what you're really mad about anyways you're just pissed that your life is changing and you're afraid of that" he told me, he's right but I won't admit it. "Whatever, let's not talk about this anymore what is everyone doing this weekend I need help because this year Daddy let me Organize the annual Charity Gala we're having this year and I need everyone's help on what we're going to come up with this year" I said, "The annual Carrington Foundation Gala is one of the best parties of the year, money goes to kids in need of an education and this is my kind of thing so I'm in" said Ronnie to Jake and me, then I heard that Cristal was going to throw the bouquet and of course the girls ditched me and Jake and I just stood close together. "I'm sorry Jake, this is not how I planned on you meeting my family" I said and he smiled at me, "It's okay" he's a saint, " And I haven't been entirely honest with you on why I invited you here was to get on my Dad's nerves, I mean  I did want you to meet my family but I was upset about what happened last night" Then I explained everything to him, "Okay well, that's a lot to take in. So your dad tried to get you back together with your ex for his company and invited him to the wedding and you invited me to piss off your dad and show our ex that you're taken and this guy actually tried to kiss you" he said and I nodded, "Look, I'm really sorry I shouldn't have-" then he cut me off and said "Where is he?" I looked around and directed him to where he was standing, Jake took my hand and told him, "Hi you've probably heard of me I'm the guy who's dating Scarlett Carrington and I heard you tried to kiss her but we'll get to that part later, see she's with me right now for a reason and I may not be rich like you but I actually love her. "Or you're just some deadbeat looking for a sugar mama" said Jason, I was about to say something but Jake beat me to it "Okay, Jason on a contrary to what you might believe Scarlett and I are as real as it gets, not that I need to explain anything to you considering she's with me and not you. So anyways if you ever try to kiss her again I'll knock your pretty little teeth out" he smiled at him then kissed me passionately right in front of him and I kissed him back. "Well enjoy the wedding" he said then we walked away, that was very good.

Fallon's Point of View:-

I'm about to hang out with Culhane but I couldn't help but confront Jason Hemmingway first, I saw my Scarlett kissing her boyfriend and I guess they look happy but I don't want her ending up with a gold digger. "Well, well if it isn't one of Atlanta's dumbest Trust fund babies, I thought I told you to stay away from my sister" I said to him, "Look, I made a mistake but I plan on taking her back" okay this guy is full of it, "First of all she is not yours to take my sister is not an object and also she is way out of your league, so I suggest you stay the hell away from her." I told him, then Steven spotted me talking to him and walked over to us. "I know you guys hate me but Scarlett and I had something real, and I need her back" said Jason. "Okay, let me make this clear, Scarlett doesn't want anything to do with you and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I filed a restraining order against you" said Steven. " You know I'm a lawyer, she's the one who has to file it not you guys." said Jason, "You're right but we can both file one against you and we'll make sure to stick to Scarlett like Glue so you have ten seconds to get out of here" said Fallon. "I'm not going anywhere, I was invited" he smirked, "Security, can we have Mr.Hemmingway Escorted please" Steven asked, and they escorted him from the wedding.