6

I just walked into the house these heels are killing me:-

"Scarlett, your father is expecting you in his study, and he's brought company!" Anders said sarcastically to me as soon as I walked in, I sighed, of course, he wants me to meet his lawyers he couldn't even believe that I said I would think about it

"Scarlett, your father is expecting you in his study, and he's brought company!" Anders said sarcastically to me as soon as I walked in, I sighed, of course, he wants me to meet his lawyers he couldn't even believe that I said I would think about it. I walked into his study and guess who I find? my exboyfriend Jason Hemmingway and his father Frank Hemmingway, okay Frank owns Hemmingway Law Firm and that is one of the best law firms in Georgia, and of course, they represent Carrington Atlantic, which is why I didn't apply for an internship there. The only reason Jason and I got together was because of both of our dad's meddling. I thought I was in love with him until I found him in bed with 3 other women, Oh god I can't believe Dad would do this:

 I thought I was in love with him until I found him in bed with 3 other women, Oh god I can't believe Dad would do this:

(Jason Hemmingway)

"Sweetheart, I'm glad you're home you remember Frank don't you?" is that a trick question Blake, you really outdid yourself this time. We said our hello's and shook hands I really don't want to be polite right now but I will, I'm a professional. "Hey, Scarlett. it's been a long time, hasn't it? about 7 months" said Jason, I rolled my eyes "eight" I corrected. Honestly, I don't care about what happened since I have Jake now but it doesn't mean I want to be in the same room as my ex-boyfriend. "Well Scarlett, you have a very impressive resume, I see that you're an excellent student, and your father tells me that you'll be graduating early " Frank said to me, I nodded politely and before I had the chance to reply he said "Well, I don't think we need to have an interview at all. You are just what we are looking for at Hemmingway, you'll be working exclusively with Jason here and he'll explain all the policy and procedures to you" he continued, "Well we'll be playing golf and if you two need us you know where to find us" said Dad, Are you kidding me?!! I looked over at him and shot him a glare "Wait... uh, Daddy?" but he ignored me and both of them left the room.  Oh no, you have done it this time Blake, he is trying to get me and Jason back together and this internship is a whole sham to cover it up but I hope it's not the case. I rolled my eyes at Jason, "Look, clearly our dad's want us to get back together but if we can set that aside and be professional I am willing-" he cut me off "I miss you Scar" oh bull shit, probably something his dad made him say, "These past months have been killing me, I know we have a past and the only reason we got together was because our dads wanted us too but I love you Scarlett" then I saw him checking me out this feels so gross. Okay, this is so unprofessional "Okay, Jason this was supposed to be a business meeting so if you're not going to discuss any of that with me then let's end this interview right now" I said, "Scar, please just listen to me-" he was trying to say but I cut him off "It's over Jason, and besides I have a boyfriend" he looked shocked when I said that "You're father told us you're single" he said to me, of course, he did. "Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that is not the case" I replied, "But, He doesn't know you as well as I do" he got closer to me and held my waist and just as I was about to push him off he whispered in my ear "And he can never please you the way I pleased you" then he tried to kiss my neck and I immediately kicked him in the crotch and he fell to the ground, "Tell your father that I will not be taking the job and have a nice day" I walked out of that room furious and ran to mine I'm not coming out until I can calm down. Dad you have really out done yourself .