8

This is the day of the engagement party finally, I was home alone last night Fallon didn't come in until like 5 am from what she told me and I still haven't seen Steven since my breakdown. I'm so nervous I can't believe I'm inviting Jake to the wedding where my crazy family will be attending not to mention my ex-boyfriend, I am really in for it now. But luckily my best friends Aurora, Veronica and Ariel will be there they all know what it's like to come from a crazy family except for Veronica although she does say that they are but honestly I would love to swap families for just one day with her because they're nothing like mine. Anyways, with them at the wedding at least Jake won't feel totally overwhelmed since he's met them before. Since the engagement party is going to start soon I better get dressed, I think this will be appropriate since we're having it outside. 

I was still in my robe wanting to get ready, "What's up Anders?" I asked, "Good you're awake, I wanted to inform you that there has been a slight change of plans

I was still in my robe wanting to get ready, "What's up Anders?" I asked, "Good you're awake, I wanted to inform you that there has been a slight change of plans." he said to me, what could he possibly mean? "Sorry, what are you trying to tell me?" I feel some bad news coming on. "Well, your father moved up the wedding date" Of course he did, after what happened last night I know he'd do anything to make it up to her because he always gets what he wants, "Okay, but what does that have to do with anything?" I asked, "It's today, this afternoon." he said, WHAT THE HELL?!! This woman who I have only known for two days is going to be my new stepmother what the hell is he thinking?!! okay, I'm going to keep my cool because I'm evening the playing field, bringing my boyfriend who is not invited to the wedding is sure to piss off my dad. "Thanks for letting me know Anders, and can you tell Culhane to bring me the keys to my Bentley I'll be back in time for the wedding." I said, and he nodded and left.

When I finished getting dressed I walked out of the manor and was heading to the garage when I was faced with a guy whom I haven't seen before must be one of our new staff:

"Hey, you're not supposed to be in here." he told me, oh no he does not talk to me like that. "Excuse me?" I said to him, "If you're here for the wedding you should be in the manor if you need help getting to the main entrance I'll be more than happy to show you, but you can't be in here unless you have a car." he said to me, oh he doesn't know who I am, now that's a shocker. "Actually I'm here to get my car, IN MY GARAGE!" I replied, I know I look like the bad guy here the rich girl yelling at a driver but I don't tolerate people who are rude to me and I'm only standing up for myself. He looked shocked "What are you talking about? do I need to call security?" look at the nerve of this kid, "I'm Scarlett Carrington, as in your bosses daughter, I'm waiting for my driver to bring me my keys because I have somewhere I need to get to jerk!" I yelled at him, "Woah sorry, I didn't know you were Mr. Carrington's daughter." he said I just rolled my eyes, "Why because I'm not white?" I asked I'm half white on my dad's side and a quarter black on my mom's side mixed with Italian and Portuguese, "Wait, no that's not what I meant I just haven't seen you around and plus I thought you were living in the dorms" he said to me. "Alright, fair enough but that doesn't mean you get to be a dick to me" I said, "Okay, sorry Princess I was just doing my job" I rolled my eyes at him is he really trying to test me right now, whatever I'm not going to waste my time, "Where's Culhane?" I asked, "He drove your dad somewhere this morning but I can take you where you want to go" he smiled, okay maybe not a complete dick but I'm still not happy with the way he treated me, "I can drive myself I just need the key to my Bentley" I said and he nodded and gave it to me. I took the keys and got and drove my way to Jake's house.