16

It's the day of Matthews wake which dad of course just had to host, I put this on for the funeral:

I was standing with Steven as the priest was talking about Matthews life Steven had his hands on my shoulders he knows I get sad at Funerals, something interrupted my thoughts I looked behind me to see Cristal and Fallon arguing

I was standing with Steven as the priest was talking about Matthews life Steven had his hands on my shoulders he knows I get sad at Funerals, something interrupted my thoughts I looked behind me to see Cristal and Fallon arguing. What The Hell Just Happened? I saw Crystal push my sister into a grave, is she insane? I ran over there and called out to Fallon, "Hey are you okay, What happened?!" I asked her as I was pulling her out, "Walk with me Scarlett" she said, we were walking to the car so that she can change from her outfit which is now an awful mess, okay so Fallon told me the awful things she said about Matthew and Cristal which resulted in her pushing Fallon into that ditch. Luke drove us back to the manor, and we walked into Fallon's room.
Fallon just got out of the shower and was re-applying her make up  "Okay, I am not going to lie the things you said to Cristal were harsh and at his funeral Fallon that was not cool" I told her, pushing my sister into a grave was awful but I mean Fallon pissed her off first, "I only spoke the truth, I mean Crissy did sleep with the man and he wasn't exactly a saint sleeping with her while he was with Claudia the woman is sick after all" she said, that's my sister no filter what so ever. "Look Fallon the man died and yeah he made mistakes, we all make mistakes tell me how many guys you've cheated on?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes at me "I don't do the whole boyfriend thing and you know that" she said to me, "Well you've definitely broke some hearts may I remind you of someone named Robbie Reed" they only hung out in high school but he is still obsessed with her, she laughed and said "Oh that is ancient history" she said, "Like not even a year ago ancient, you know he still texts me and asks me why you avoid him" she laughed, "Tell me what's going on with you I heard Daddy called you while you and your loverboy were-" I cut her off, "Yeah he did call but I only answered afterwards" I said sternly, "Honestly, Dad is just playing games with you so he can meet him on his own terms" which is obviously like I've established millions of times something he would do, "Well tough luck for Blake that is not going to happen" I said to her. She finally finished and then she got into this red dress, what the hell is she thinking ? "Fallon I know you want to piss Cristal off but does that mean you have to wear that this is a funeral after all" I said to her she's insane she is certifiably insane, "Oh sis you know me I've always been one to make one he'll of an entrance" and with that she walked out of her room, this is going to get really messy.