3

After I was finished painting I decided to take another shower and when I was done I put my bathrobe on so I can get ready for my date with Jake. I decided on this outfit:-

I was doing my makeup and then I heard a knock on my door and I yelled come in, and Fallon walks in and sits on my bed I smiled at her

I was doing my makeup and then I heard a knock on my door and I yelled come in, and Fallon walks in and sits on my bed I smiled at her. "Where are you heading off too?" She asks then takes a look at my outfit and says "Oh I'm guessing you're off to see your boy toy" I roll my eyes, Fallon and Steven are both really protective of me but in their own ways, Steven is fair he'd set the guy straight but he isn't quick to judge him sometimes at least but Fallon being Fallon gives a lot of sarcastic remarks and she's also pretty blunt but then there's Daddy he has scared a lot of boyfriends throughout the years (Except if he's trying to set me up with one of his business clients kids or better yet in my words snobby stuck up rich kids) which is why I haven't introduced Jake to the family yet. "He's not my boy toy Fallon, we're in a serious relationship." I said, "Come on sis, you can't commit to someone who isn't worth it. You tend to have the same judge of character as Dad does and I don't want you to end up with a gold digger" she said obviously referring to Dad and Crystal also my other failed relationships."Hey I've known Jake for two years and we've been together for six months so I am not like Dad" she laughed at my wit, "Touché Scar, but I still have to approve. When am I going to meet him?" She asks, Fallon and Dad are one and the same it's scary some times, to be honest. "You will, on my birthday" that's when I was planning on him meeting the family. "You've known this guy for so long and I can't believe I haven't met him. Well actually I can but can I at least see a picture?" She asked, Fallon Carrington never backs down. I rolled my eyes "Fine".

She took a look at the picture and said "Okay, he's getting points for good looks definitely

She took a look at the picture and said "Okay, he's getting points for good looks definitely. But can he handle the Carrington heat?" And of course, she just had to say that. "Okay, Fallon out now," I said and she laughed. "Alright, I have things to do anyways" I can tell when my sister's up to something and right now she is, "Fallon, what are you up too?" I asked, "Don't worry about it, I'll tell you later" I just shook my head as she left the room.

I walked downstairs and into the living room because I left my phone charger there and guess who's there it's my Dad. "I'm glad you're home Scarlett," said Dad, of course, he is when I was in the dorms I was living by my rules but the second I step into the manor it's his rules. "Yeah, I bet you are," I said sarcastically, he was about to say something but I interrupted him before he could "I know you didn't like the fact that I left but I still contacted you constantly" I was really getting fired up now. "Excuse me, but you didn't go to the end of the world you went to Athens and then you came back to Atlanta to live in a college dorm," he said that last part with disgust like Fallon did earlier today. "Would it have killed you to at least stop by every now and then?" I do get why he's upset too I could have done more to reach out but to be honest, if I did stop by every now and then and he would've insisted on meeting Jake and I wasn't ready for that at the time. "But all that aside, it was no excuse not to tell you about Crystal" well that's a start. "She's a really important part of my life and so are you, and it would mean the world to me if you took the time to get to know her before the wedding or at least try, you're not like your sister I can trust you to be kind," said Dad. "Well Daddy, that was a nice way to start. But two days is such a short time for me to get to know her, but I guess for you I'll try" I said to him. I love my dad and since my mom died he's the only parent I've got. "But can we please be honest with each other now? no more secrets?" I asked, "No more secrets, So mind telling me where you're going?" he asked. "I'm going on a date with my boyfriend," I said, better to tell him now and get it over with, "Boyfriend, I haven't heard about a boyfriend", "Well now you know." I said, " Okay, how long have you been with this boyfriend," asked Dad, "Uh 6 months" I answered, "Six months and you haven't said a word, what's his name? where'd you even meet this guy? Is he a predator?" Just what I expected from him, " Okay, His name is Jake, we met at the ASL centre I volunteered for two years ago and no he is not a predator" I answered, " Okay I'm going to need more details on this topic" he said, "Yeah well I have to go love you, Daddy." I said and left.