10

Fallon and I were searching in the crowd for some familiar faces and we found Jeff and Monica, thankfully Jake was close by and I can see Ronnie and Ari keeping him company along with their dates Ben and Ryder:

Ryder Kensington:-

Benjamin Fitzgerald:

Fallon hugged Monica and I motioned my friends and Jake over, "If I had any idea what I'd invited you to

Fallon hugged Monica and I motioned my friends and Jake over, "If I had any idea what I'd invited you to..." said Fallon to Monica. "What do you mean everything looks beautiful?" said Monica, "Very, white but-" I laughed because it was pretty true, Jeff sighed then cut her off and greeted Fallon with a kiss on the cheek, "Ignore my sister, I've been thinking about your Braves pitch. We should talk" he said to her, then I hugged Monica, then Jeff and of course Ariel and Veronica and their dates, I pecked Jake's lips and then I said " I am so sorry, for leaving you alone I promise for the rest of the ceremony I will stick to you like glue" I said to him, "Hey, you did what you had to do and I wasn't alone Veronica and Ari kept me company" I looked and them, "Thanks guys, I don't know what I would do without you" I smiled, "It was no big deal" said Ariel, "Where's Rory?" I asked, "Last I saw her chatting up some guy," said Veronica and I giggled, typical. "Scarlett, I haven't seen you in a long time how've you been? , last I heard you were living with your grandparents," said Jeff, "Yeah, but then I moved to the college dorms and now as you can see I'm back here" I said and he giggled, "Well good for you, Fallon wouldn't last a day in those dorms" he said and I laughed, she just rolled her eyes "Well look who we have here you must be Jake" Fallon said, oh no, "Oh sorry, Jeff, Monica, this is my boyfriend Jake Montgomery" they both said their hello's and as Fallon was about to bombard him with questions she was interrupted by Dad. "Hello, Thank you all for coming. Everyone's been asking when Cristal and I are getting married. We are thrilled to announce that we have picked a date and a venue. It's today right here, and you're all invited." said Dad I rolled my eyes, "Hey babe, did you know about this?" asked Jake, I nodded "Found out this morning" I replied, "You, okay" he asked me, "Not really, but what can I do? the man's in love and insane" I said, then Jake hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. Then Rory appeared out of  nowhere "Well didn't see that one coming" she said then gave me a hug, "Wait a minute so this is a surprise wedding ?" Monica asked, then Fallon Responded "More like an ambush" then Rory said "Hey, your stepmom's actually pretty" oh do I have a lot to tell these ladies when this is over. Thankfully today Fallon has no time to interrogate my boyfriend. 

Time Skip:-

So we all went outside Jake and I stood next to Fallon, while Cristal walked down the aisle, she looked really happy, maybe she really does love Daddy, she smiled at me as she walked down and smirked at Fallon, I gave her a small smile and Fallon glared at her, Steven stood next to Dad I guess he decided to be his best man that's sweet of him. Then she and Daddy recited their Vows and kissed, I have to admit this is kind of romantic, and Dad looks really happy. When it was over I saw my Dad being greeted by his friends, I left mine and took Jake by the hand so we can walk up to him "So babe, you ready to meet Blake Carrington?" I asked, "Hey, I'm ready for anything, I do want to meet the man who is responsible for your existence" he said then kissed me, then we walked up to him and he asked his friends to give him a moment, "Congratulations Dad" I said to him, "Thank you sweetheart, I'm happy to see that you stayed" he said and we hugged, "And Dad, I want you to meet someone, I know this day is all about Blake but he is very important to me so important that I invited him here tonight. Dad this is Jake Montgomery my boyfriend Jake this is my Dad Blake Carrington" I said, "Nice to meet you Sir" said Jake then they shook hands. This looks good, "So you're the one who is dating my daughter, and where are you from?" he asked him, "I'm from here well not here, here, I mean Atlanta" said Jake and my Dad nodded, "Okay, and what do you do?" seriously, Daddy, it's your wedding this isn't the time for questioning my boyfriend "I'm a junior Art director, for the Blue Rivers Agency"  he answered confidently, my dad wasn't impressed it takes more to wow this guy. Something that didn't come to my mind until now is why my grandparents aren't here, I cut them off just in time before he asked more questions, "Uh Daddy, why didn't you invite Grandma and Grandpa to the party?" I asked, "Hey babe I'm going to go catch the others meet me when you're done" he said then kissed me on the cheek and I nodded, "Hey, Scarlett, Did you really do that so I could stop asking him questions we were just having a conversation" he said, I rolled my eyes "Daddy, I'm serious, do they even know that you were engaged?" I asked. "Scarlett, of course, I told them, and I invited them they're my family too. They always will be." he said, "Alright, then why aren't they here" I asked again, "Well your grandpa wasn't feeling well since he just got out of surgery a month ago and your grandma didn't want to leave him behind. I even offered to have a car sent out to them." I don't believe him so I'm going to have to give them a call. "Daddy you better not be lying to me, my grandparents mean everything to me they're all I have left from my mother since you forgot about her or the fact that she ever existed" I said, "Scarlett, I would never forget your mother, I loved her with all my heart. She was the love of my life and she meant everything to me, but can't I move on? , aren't I allowed to find love after she's gone? Do you really want me to be alone?" he asked me, now I feel bad "No, I'm sorry Daddy, it's just this was supposed to be an engagement party, not a wedding. This is all so surprising and sudden I didn't think you were going to marry her this fast" I said, "I understand, I'm sorry I sprung this on you, I know you are not a big fan of surprises. And I'd also like to  admit that it wasn't right to try to get you closer with Jason for the companies benefit, Besides I never liked that guy" he said and I laughed well that's as close to an apology as he can get so I'll take it, "Thanks Dad" and we smiled at each other, "As for Jake, he seems to be alright but I still need to get to know him" he said, that's fair enough. "I'm going to go congratulate Cristal" I said to Dad and That made him happy.

 I walked over to Cristal and I standing alone "Hi," I said to her, "Hello, Scarlett" she replied and I gave her a small smile, "Well congratulations, welcome to our family." I said to her, "Thank you, that actually means a lot to me" well that's good to know, then Steven walked over to us, and handed Cristal a drink "Mrs. Carrington" he said and Cristal thanked him for the drink, then Steven and I saw how Dad was laughing with his friends I haven't seen him like that for a while and if she's responsible for that then maybe she isn't a step monster after all. "Look how happy you've mad him. It's the happiest I've seen him since ..." Steven was saying then Cristal finished his sentence and said "The first Mrs. Carrington. You know, I don't know anything about Alexis. Your father never talks about her" then I gave her a questioning look, thanks for ignoring my mom Cristal, "Actually Steven was referring to the Second Mrs. Carrington you know my mother, just because she isn't alive doesn't mean she didn't exist" I replied with a glare, "Easy, Scarlett, I'm sure Cristal didn't mean that" said Steven, "Oh no, I'm sorry, I just didn't know if I should be mentioning your mother, Blake talked about her he said so many great things about her-" she just kept rambling and I cut her off, "Steven I'm going to go find my friends, I can't be here right now" I said and he nodded.

Steven's Point of View:-

I nodded to my sister and she left to go find her friends, "Sorry about Scarlett, she's just very sensitive about her mom" said Steven, "It's okay, I feel like I just put my foot in my mouth I didn't mean to offend her" Cristal said, I feel bad Scar has a short fuse but usually she calms down easily, "Don't worry about Scar, she'll get over it" I told her and she nodded then I saw the guy I slept with last night, uh oh.