We Have Another Contest Winner!!!

I know I said I was going to get Scarlett to have two best friends but these characters are so good that I had to write about them all. Thank you KaterinaHun and millzy03 for entering your characters and I am happy to write about them.

Meet Veronica "Ronnie" Blackwood played by Taylor Hill.

Ronnie is originally from New York but due to business reasons her father William Blackwood owner of Blackwood Enterprises moved to Atlanta

Ronnie is originally from New York but due to business reasons her father William Blackwood owner of Blackwood Enterprises moved to Atlanta. She comes from a very kind family they're always holding charity Galas and volunteering at shelters, Veronica also has a kind heart but is also very smart and practical. Her and Scarlett met in high school and have been friends ever since. Ronnie is the realistic one of the group she's brutally honest and always stands up for what she believes in, she gives everyone advice and she's right most of the time, she's independent and lives on her own, and she works for her father's company as the head of their foundation, she loves doing good for others. Ronnie is the one who keeps everyone intact she's the one who gets the group to use their minds that's why she and Scarlett are really close.

And now we have Ariel  'Ari' Holland portrayed by Sarah Hyland :

Everyone meet Ariel, Now this girl is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet

Everyone meet Ariel, Now this girl is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She's kind and sweet and always thinks of other people before herself, she always has the best intentions and assumes the best in everyone which makes people think that she's easy to take advantage of but she just uses that to her advantage because if someone messes with her or someone she cares about (mainly people she cares about) she will literally turn from Little Miss Sunshine to the Queen of mean within seconds and will do everything she can to destroy you so don't mess with her. Ari, Rori, and Scar have been best friends since they were children due to their dad's being in business together, making her also from a rich family. They all met Ronnie in high school and they became fast friends.

Scarlett, Veronica, Arora and Ariel were all misunderstood around their community as the spoiled rich kids, they never fit in at Penly and whenever they're out in public people only want to use them for their money, and they confide in one another, these girls are like sisters and they are each others family.

THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.