9

I just got back from Jakes house and he looks gorgeous as always we got out of the car and I told him to go inside and I'll catch up to him while I talked to Culhane:

( I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PHOTOS THAT I HAVE BEEN IN MY CHAPTERS)

Could he seriously be any more gorgeous there are so many people here it's insane, I gave the keys to Michael thank god he's back because I can't even tolerate whoever that new driver was, "Thank you, Culhane, can you please try to park the Bentley in the garage we all know how bad I am at parallel parking" I said and he laughed, "Sure." he's the best "Also, whose the new driver ? " I asked him, "Oh that's Luke, he's been here for five months, a little while after you left the manor, why? " he asked me and I nodded "Just curious, he's kind of a dick" he laughed, "Oh don't worry about him he gets like that sometimes but he's actually okay" he said to me, "I mean why does Daddy need two drivers he's been here alone for the past six months" I said, Michael just shrugged his shoulders, honestly I don't blame him Blake is very unpredictable. "Well I'll see you later I think I left my boyfriend in there with no company and I don't want these uptight snobs bothering him," I said, Michael, nodded and then I walked inside. Jake held my hand as we walked into the manor I greeted some people and gave a few people some fake smiles, "This is really something is there always these many people at your family's parties? " Jake asked me, and I nodded. I heard fighting going on upstairs so I excused myself. "Hey Jake, sorry to leave you alone again but I need to handle that" I said and he nodded. I ran up the stair and I saw Fallon with her hair messed up and Steven following her to her bedroom and I caught up to them, "Hey, what happened?" I asked, "Well long story short, Fallon found out Crystal and Dad moved up the wedding date confronted her after that she found out that she's the new COO hence the fighting and now we're here" said Steven, "Hmm fair enough" I can't believe Dad promoted her to COO, I'm not getting a good feeling about this and clearly neither is Fallon. I walked into Fallon's room with Steven, she started fixing her hair and said "She isn't Family" she got that right we barely know her, "She will be soon" said Steven, of course, he said that with a smirk and that made me giggle a little bit, "It's not the same thing. Look at everyone we know. The Kochs, the Murdochs, the president dad voted for, all of those businesses were passed down to the next generation" okay maybe not the best examples to set considering said president would have me shipped out of the country if it were up to him but hey Blake's a Republican and I don't know how Steven and I became liberals, "Also, worth noting, all of those people are evil" said Steven, then he started fixing her, "He has a point, the president is a racist, sexist misogynistic troll, The Kochs are Narsasistic and the Murdochs are literally morons I swear they're the reason everyone thinks people from the south are stupid" I stated. Steven laughed and Fallon rolled her eyes ignoring my claims "Family dynasties flow through blood, from parent to child." Okay, nepotism shouldn't be her best defence here. "Look, Daddy might've given her the COO job but when he retires he is going to hand to you, you work so hard and you've done so much more than anyone at Carrington Atlantic plus Grandpa said that he wants us running the company when he's gone" I said to Fallon, "And when will that be? I'm ready to do this now I have all the qualifications and I worked to get this job unlike some people who had to spread their legs, I mean Wives, ugh... they just come and go" said Fallon. "So, that's what this is really about, isn't it? Mom. Ever since the say she took off, you've done whatever you can to fill the hole she left. " said Steven, I mean it is understandable Alexis did walk out on them about 10 years ago, you know when my Dad married my mom she actually stuck around for a while in the Carrington manor which I thought was so weird oddly enough she was always kind of nice to me but anyways I'm off topic. "Always trying to be the best and the brightest." Steven does have a point there, "I don't have to try I just am" said Fallon and I laughed, of course, she was going to say that "And now you feel like you're being replaced. Not just at home, but worse, the office." he continued, "So says your high priced therapist" said Fallon, hey Steven can be a dud sometimes but he also knows us better than anyone, then she looked at Steven and I and said "That company is the thing that Dad values most in the world he should be giving it to me." Fallon stated, "Who cares Fallon, you're smart and ambitious and someday you will be running the company why does it have to be now?" I asked, "Because, I was born to do this and Dad was the same age as I am when Grandpa handed over the entire company and I feel like I'm behind considering I didn't even get the COO job, you guys know this I'd rather he hand it over to Bo instead of that gold digger" said Fallon, I laughed  "You know no one can replace you, right? Not to us. Not to Dad" said Steven, Fallon looked really upset right now "He's in love I can't compete with that" she said while shrugging, "Then change the game or don't play at all" Steven said, "Okay guys, I left my boyfriend all alone downstairs with Daddy's guests and we need to get down there stat" I said and then they followed me downstairs, this is going to be one hell of a wedding.