22

The party is going smoothly, people are asking about all the charities and all of Daddy's rich friends are coming in with their big fat checks, one of the workers came to me to ask who to give the jewelry to my sister or my stepmom "Well, I would say you should give it to my sister because she always wears the jewelry but honestly it doesn't really matter just give it to Ms.Carrington." I said, and he nodded, I was greeting the guests and people were asking about the charities and why they were so important I introduced them to the directors of those organizations so that they can explain how much our country struggles with these problems and since these are all businessmen and women they will need statistics if they're going to donate. Dad walked over to me while I went to get a drink for myself  "Well, Scarlett I see you're doing a good job" he said, "Are you really trying to suck up to me right now?" I asked him through gritted teeth and a big fake smile on my face as people were looking in our direction, "Look we'll discuss everything later, but I don't feel like it's a wise decision for you to be leaving Atlanta right now" I rolled my eyes at him, "Well, either way, I'm doing it you hurt my grandparents and I'm not going to allow you to ever do that again." he did not look happy, "Scarlett, I have it all figured out, next week I'm going to Athens and I'm going to bring Cristal along so that they can meet her personally." Okay, I think Blake has really lost it, Who does he think he is? "Excuse me, they find out about your marriage through a cheap magazine and now you have the audacity to flaunt your child bride in their faces", then he said "Well I'd really like it if you came along", smooth that is just smooth "Well thanks for pencilling me into your plans Blake" I saw my friends and I just walked away from him, I cannot deal with this right now, I just need to get through the night in one piece. 

I greeted my friends and we just started hanging out and talking, "This is a great turn out Scar, as a Blackwood I am very impressed" said Veronica, "Thanks V coming from you that means a lot" I said, I'm really pissed and Arielle can tell that girl can read me like a book, "What's wrong you look upset?", "It's my Dad, I just found out my he didn't tell my grandparents about the wedding, and that whole I invited them skit turned out to be a lie just as I suspected they would come to show their support because that's the type of people that they are, and to top it off they found out yesterday from a cheap Magazine" I finished, "I'm sorry that happened Scar" said Ari and I smiled at her, "But we are going to forget about this and enjoy the rest of the night".

Sorry this isn't my longest and its been forever since I updated but there will be more to come.