A Blur

Alright here's another one for your guys.Hopefully it isn't crappy and you like it. Please feel free to like-comment-vote-follow because it honestly helps me a lot to hear from you guys.I love to hear you voice your thoughts and be active in this writing process.xoxo

*Hae-Won in picture*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

//edited//

Thirteen days later Hae-Won was a jumping mess.She seemed to glide through the house as the days dwindled down to the concert,and with only one day left she was driving me insane. The constant shouting and talking about the members almost made me forget the one reason I wasn't too excited to take her. If only she knew the pain I felt every-time she showed me a group photo then maybe she would refrain from constantly shoving information down my throat.The only upside to this was that her bias wasn't her father.It was none other than J-Hope.

"Mommy doesn't he look so pretty",Hae-Won giggled shoving my phone in my face.J-Hope appeared on the screen with a bright smile and his hands in the shape of a heart.It was adorable how she idolized the happiest member of them all and the only one who mimicked her own personality.

"Now sweetheart we have to go pick out your outfit for tomorrow so when we get up we can head straight to the train station.Its a long ride from Daegu to Seoul."

With a reluctant nod she skipped off down the hall towards her room.I followed closely behind making sure she actually went to her room.The room was a mixture of green,orange,and white and filled to the brim with toys.Her bed was tucked against the far wall which also held a baby piano, something she loved to play.Although I can't say Hae is too good at it yet, it's her passion that keeps her going.

"Can we call oppa",Hae spoke pulling at my arm,"I want him to help pick out my outfit. I want to look beautiful".

With a nod I pulled out my phone and dialed Kibum's number." Ah Noona it's about time you finally call me,"He laughed.

"Well little miss Hae-Won wanted your advice for the BTS concert tomorrow. She said you'll tell her when she's beautiful".

"But Noona isn't BTS the gro-".

"Yes but we're not going to discuss that right now.Believe me when I say I wish it was another group. But since you're on speaker phone how about we start with some advice, yeah?"

"Okay then, let's start with the shoes/"Kibum squealed out making Hae light up.

Three hours and a dead phone later Hae-Won was finally in bed fast asleep.The constant running and excitement drained her energy,giving me some time before bed to be alone and relax.

To:KiBummie

From:Hyun-Jae

Do you think it was a good idea for me to take her to the concert?It would have crushed her if I didn't?

To:Noona 

Fr:Kibum

Just pretend like you've never met him and you're just out enjoying one of the most famous idol groups around.XD

To:Kibummie

Fr:Hyun-Jae

You're right and maybe I'm just overreacting. I'm glade to have you little brother! I know Hae loves you a lot too

To:Noona 

Fr:Kibum

For one I'm only a year younger than you! And for two I know I'm awesome, you don't have to tell me twice!!!!! <3

To:Kibummie

Fr:Hyun-Jae

Goodnight loser, I'll tell you how everything goes tomorrow night.Love you!

To:Noona

Fr:Kibum

Alright goodluck. Love you too.

Maybe this is all just in my head.Out of the thousands of fans at the event what are the odds Yoongi would see two little specks in the audience.That realization alone calmed me down enough to finally fall asleep myself.