Another Life

Two years later

"Yoongi do you have to bad I pre-packed last week?" I hollered out into the house. I clutched my stomach as another wave of pain hit me. Hae-Won laced her arm through mine as she looked up at me with a worried look.

I saw a small flicker of black hair pass by the kitchen doorway before Yoongi popped his head out." I think I grabbed the right bag. Just let me grab my bag and I promise you we'll leave!"

"You were supposed to have already put your bag by mine you idiot. If I have this baby in this house you'll be hearing about it for the res of your life!"

Hae-Won chuckled at my words as her grip tightened on me." Mom do you really think you'll have the baby here if dad doesn't hurry up?"

"No sweetheart. I just like to make him think that because he's been a pain in my side the past few weeks. I've already had one baby and I think I know how my body would react to another."

I felt Hae-Won release a sigh of relief the second Yoongi came barreling through the hallway with both bags in hand. He gave the both of us a nervous smile before practically forcing us out the door and in record time we arrived at the hospital.

The staff immediately rushed us into labor and delivery, prepping everyone as we went." Now Mrs. Min, you're only 6 centimeters dilated so we might have a little wait on our hands. Would you like an epidural before it's too late?"

"Yes please," I whined as the contractions intensified.

Yoongi gave my hand a light squeeze as the doctor left to retrieve the paperwork." Do you need anything honey? I get go get you some water or something to eat if you'd like?"

"Dad did you not read any of the labor books we have at the house," Hae-Won interrupted." She's not allowed to eat or drink anything until after she has the baby."

The hope in Yoongi's eye's seemed to deflate once he realized that we were actually getting ready to have the baby. I patted his chest in pity as I re-situated myself on the bed. There's no telling how much longer we'd be waiting before the baby was born and it seemed like we were all becoming impatient to meet our little boy.

"I need you to push a few more times for me Hyun-Jae," The doctor instructed about an hour later. After the epidural my cervix had stretched rather fast and the baby wasn't waiting any longer. Both Yoongi and Hae-Won had horrified and hopeful looks in their eye's as I pushed our our healthy baby boy.

He came out kicking and screaming seconds later. The nurse was quick to wipe him down and hand him to me to soothe him. "Congratulations you three. You have a healthy baby boy."

"He looks just like you dad," Hae-Won cooed as her brother wrapped his tiny fingers around one of hers.

"Did you decide on a name yet Yoongi?"I whispered out as exhaustion finally started to settle in.

" I think we'll call him Min Do-Hyun," Yoongi replied. The look on his face screamed nothing but love. Pride swelled inside of me as I looked around at our complete family.

I smiled as Hae-Won took her turn holding her brother." I think we should call the others and let them know. I know they'll all want to meet him."

"We'll call the boys later. I just want to spend time with my family right now because after this they won't leave us alone."

" I love you Min Yoongi".

" I love you too Min Hyun-Jae."

"And I love you all!" Hae-Won said making the both of us laugh. 

Our family was complete and our lives would only get better from here on out.