Telling the Truth

So a few people have been a little confused over the past chapters and I just want to clear a few things up. Hyun-Jae doesn't know that everyone in BTS knows the truth because Jin told them all. Because Jin told them all thats how Yoongi overheard and decided to confront her. Hyun-Jae told Hoseok herself after the confrontation with Yoongi. With a little help from her brother later that night she made the decision to let everyone know herself but has no clue everyone knows.This chapter will follow her telling everyone and all of their reactions. I hope that cleared a few things up!

Oh by the way I will be updating the entire book once I've finished the whole things! Thanks for all of the love and support!

lemonhoneypie666

EmilyWarwickWatts

KanakKapoor0

//edited//

I stood nervously in front of the boys' door debating with myself if this was really the right thing to do. Hae-Won paced back and forth behind my legs as she looked up at me curiously.

"Mommy why aren't we knocking,"She asked." I thought you said we were visiting BTS?"

Her innocent stare instantly caused my stomach to knot up.She was so oblivious to everything going on around her and all she cared about was having fun with the boys. And now everyone and everything she knew was going to obtain a whole new meaning after today.Reluctantly I raised my hand up and gave three soft knocks on the door. A part of me was hoping they didn't hear me and I could just walk away but I knew the situation would only get worse.

"Hyun-Jae I'm glad you're here,"Jimin chirped up from the other side of the door.His bright personality made me a little more relaxed as I followed him in. We were lead down the long hallway into the living-room where all the boys sat. I noticed how Yoongi placed himself off to the side not bothering to take a seat near anyone. Jin and Namjoon smiled up at me while the others gazed over curiously.

"Come sit with us Hae-Won,"Taehyung called earning the little girls attention.

"Yeah there's plenty of room between us! We'll give you lots of hugs."Jungkook persuaded. Her eye's lit up with joy as she raced from behind me into the waiting arms of the other boys.

"So what did you need to tell everyone Hyun-Jae?"Jin questioned while raising his eyebrow up. I rubbed my hands together, a nervous habit I could never seem to get rid of.I cast my glaze down at my shoes wishing the whole world would just swallow me up.

"Well we're waiting,"Yoongi said smugly towards me.I sent a glare back his way ultimately shutting him up.

"So I've been keeping a secret from everyone here in this room and it affects one person more than the rest. So uhm Hae-Won is Yoongi's daughter."I closed my eye's waiting for the backlash or cries of profound astonishment and maybe even a little bit of anger.After a silent two minutes I decided it was  long enough and opened my eye's.

Jin looked absolutely proud of me while the others seemed nonchalant.Confusion was just the tip of the iceberg.

"So how come no one is yelling at me or extremely surprised?"

"Well in all honesty we kind of already knew,"Jungkook confessed as he looked at me apologetically.

"I had no choice but to tell them Hyun-Jae. They seemed to already have suspicions in the first place,"Jin confessed."I'm really sorry for not letting you tell them."

"Well I guess it lessons the blow on me in the end. So it's kind a relief on my part,"I said trying to lighten up the tense mood I created.

"Mommy."Hae-Won called from between Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"Is Yoongi my daddy?" She questioned softly. I scrunched up my face in worry before nodding a short yes. Her reaction was far from what I had expected.

"Daddy,"she squealed catapulting herself off the couch and across the room.She seemed to jump mid run and land perfectly into Yoongi's awaiting arms. A few of the boys awed at the sight but I felt nothing but regret as I watched the touching moment in front of me. I kept them both from each-other because of my selfishness to let go of the past and now they both had missed out on important moments in each-others lives.

"Why are you crying Hyun-Jae?"Namjoon said confused. Even in that happy moment everyone's eyes turned towards me with concern.

"I'm so sorry,"I said, letting the tears fall.

"It's okay mommy. We have daddy now so there's no reason for you to cry,"my daughter said as she let go of Yoongi and made her way to me. Her little arms wound themselves over my legs giving me a quick squeeze for comfort.

"Everything will work itself out okay."Namjoon cooed pulling me in his embrace."The important thing is that the truth is out and now our family is complete."

I cried harder at his words and was soon met with several other pairs of arms trying to comfort me. A few of them whispered small words of encouragement and love in my ears letting me know we weren't alone anymore. And that Hae-Won and I had a new and even bigger family that would continue loving us no matter what.