Dropped A Bomb

Two Years Later

Two years had gone by faster than I would like to admit. 2020 had offered nothing but miracles and good fortune for everyone involved in BTS. Hae-Won had unfortunately turned six not too long ago and was finally getting ready to start school. A part of me felt proud to see my daughter get older and grow up, but the other part wished she'd stay my little girl forever. And the more she grew, the more she began to look like Yoongi.

Yoongi and I weren't the only one's who had good things happening to them. Some of the other members had finally found happiness and I wasn't the only girl anymore.

"Mina you look amazing for only being six months along," Jang Mi gushed as she reached over to rub Mina's growing belly." When are you due again?"

Mina's face lit up in a smile at the mention of her baby." Our doctor told us we should expect him sometime in September, but he might make an appearance in August since he's growing so fast."

" Has Namjoon pitched any names to you yet? I remember you telling me last week that he was arguing with you about them," I said as I watched her scowl at the mention of her husbands name.

"We've narrowed it either Haneul or Jisung. I swear that man changes his mind ever other day."

I laughed as she continued telling Jang Mi about their misfortunes. Namjoon and Mina had met a little over a year ago right after Jin had met Jang Mi. It didn't take them long to hit it off and get married a few months later. Out of all the relationships that had risen over these past two years, theirs had gotten the most backlash. Since they married not long after knowing each-other, may fans thought it had been arranged and sent death threats to her. Thankfully Namjoon had cleared the whole mess up and now they were expecting a little boy.

"So Hyun-Jae has Yoongi popped the question to you yet?" Mina asked with a curious expression on her face.

Truthfully I couldn't lie to her. The three of us had gotten so close over this past year that they practically became family." Actually yeah He's asked me."

"And what did you say?"

"I said it would be better to wait for awhile. It would just be hard to plan anything with Hae-Won starting school soon and the new album they're all producing," I explained with a shrug. To me my logic seemed perfectly fine, but my friends seemed to have other idea's.

"You're joking right?" Jang Mi asked in astonishment." I'd give anything for Jin to ask me to marry him right now."

"Namjoon and I got married after three months of knowing each-other! You and Yoongi have had a relationship for over six years."

I nodded as I took in everything they said to me and the more I let it sink in, the more I realized how stupid I am." I just don't think he'd agree now that I've told him to wait. Plus they'll all be gone for the weekend to record."

"You idiot just text him. Just tell him that you're agreeing to marry him!" Jang Mi waved her hands around in a crazy manner to get her point across.

"You've been in a steady relationship for two years now! If Yoongi knows he wants to spend the rest of his life with you, then what are you waiting for?" Mina cocked an eyebrow as she waited for an answer.

Jang Mi and Mina's eye's widened as I pulled out my phone with little hesitation. I sucked in a breath of air before opening our chat and typing a quick message. It wasn't long before the little bubbled popped up at the bottom of our chat and Yoongi responded.

To: Yoongz :)

Fr: Hyunnie

So here's a bomb I just decided to drop on you. I want to get married before the end of the year. Love you <3

Also good luck on recording! Say hello to the others for me:P

Fr:Yoongz

To:Hyunnie

Well that sure woke me up. And the boys said hi back!

I'm thinking somewhere in November. I know how you love fall weather. Love you too <3

Hope you all love it. Thank you :)