Our Truth

I love you guys so much and you've all been nothing but kind to me.This is the chapter most people have been waiting for so I hope you like it. Shout-outs:

bjnkali

HayleyXiong1

Simfena

I've waited for the past ten minutes in the back of the Cafe, nervously waiting for Yoongi to show up. Somehow I had left my house twenty minutes early and even as I took my time I still managed to get here early. I kept my eye's trained on everyone who walked in the doors until I spotted a familiar outfit. I had seen some of the boys disguise themselves when they went places, but Yoongi was less than subtle. He was decked out in his usual dark clothing accompanied with a white baseball cap to shield him from the sun. There wasn't many people looking his way so for now we were safe.

"You're here a little early," He mumbled as he slid into the seat across from me.

I nodded," Yeah I guess you could say my nerves were getting the best of me".

" Well I don't want to string this out", Yoongi said as he shuffled around in his seat nervously. " I know you don't see yourself having any other kind of relationship with me that doesn't involve our daughter. I admit I hurt you and I have to say the price for it".

I could feel the guilt start to gnaw at my heart as he spoke. " Yoongi if you want to try to have a relationship for our daughter than I would be willing to give it a try".

" But you wouldn't be doing it for yourself", Yoongi huffed as he strayed from looking at me and gazed around at the others. " I can see the look in your eye's when you look at Hoseok Hyun-Jae. He truly makes you happy and I won't ruin that for you."

"Yoongi you won't ruin anything! Hae-Won needs both of her parents in her life.".

"And she will have both of us. Just because you're trying with Hoseok it doesn't mean I won't be around. I'm not going to lie and tell you it'll be easy but I can promise you I'll get over it."

"I'm just worried about what the news and the boys will think." That was by biggest fear going in to this conversation. Everyone, even their fans, expected me to end up with Yoongi because we had a child together, but they had yet to understand our history. There was a possibility he group could actually receive hate and lose fans because of me.

"You don't have to worry about that Hyun-Jae. As long as the both of you are careful about how you do things, then the backlash won't be as hard when you reveal he relationship." Yoongi had surprisingly kept his cool throughout the conversation and I was honestly surprised at his answers this whole time.

"You're taking this whole thing really well. When you found out about Hae-Won you completely flipped out", I laughed trying to lighten up the mood.

He chuckled a little at the memory before adding," I've done a lot of thinking about everything recently and in order to provide the best life I can for our daughter, I have to give her mother up. As long as the both of you are happy then I'm happy".

Yoongi pushed up from the table, pulling me up with him. He wrapped me up in his arms and gave me a tight squeeze. " I'm glad I had my daughter with you Yoongi. You've been the best dad for her and I'm sorry for keeping her from you for so long".

"What matters is that I'm here now and we can all create new and better memories. But if Hoseok even thinks about hurting either of you, just tell him I'll beat the shit out of him".

We both laughed at that as he pulled away from me. It felt good to see his face free of worry and a light expression taking hold of his usual dark one. The both of us walked out of the cafe, arms laced, as we headed for my house. Hae-Won had been disappointed when I told her about seeing her dad early this morning. Hopefully being able to see him would pull her out of the sour mood I left her in.