How to handle this

Thank y'all for the love and support throughout this whole book.You mean so much to me and I feel like the ones of you that I see all the time have become like a family to me:) Here's a few beautiful readers that I want to thank for your support!!!

Aubmorber

minxsmino_ (for adding me to your reading list)

sweetpufflepie

Oh and by the way how many of you would like to read another BTS book after I finish this one.If you would consider it please comment here :)

//edited//

Yoongi's POV

I left Hyun-Jae in my room to get dressed as I headed for the shower.The steam and noise from the water allowed me to block out any noise from outside these four walls,giving me complete isolation.I made sure to take my time so I could give the boys enough time to find other things to do instead of questioning me.I rubbed my hands over my face trying to wash the sleep away as I thought about holding her in my arms. It felt so surreal and I know if the boys wouldn't have interrupted when they did I would have laid like that forever. I had gone so long without the touch of a woman since the group really rose to fame but holding her so close was unlike anything else.I felt at home.

Snapping myself from my thoughts I ran the damp towel through my hair trying to dry it the best I could without a hairdryer but it was no use.Hopefully Jin still kept his in the drawer by his bed.I pulled the door open as silently as I could in hopes that no one would hear me and interrupt my peace but the loud voices coming from the front caught my attention.

"You should stay longer Hyun-Jae,"Jimin whined which made me guess he was using his famous pout to try and get her to stay.

"You can even stay another night and this time you can sleep with me! I'm much more comfortable than Yoongi hyung,"Jungkook groaned sounding like a little kid.

"Seriously guys I have to go,"Hyun-Jae's voice pleaded,wavering between her words,"There's a few things I have to do today but I promise to come by again soon."

Collective groans and fake cries rose up startling me at how childish they were acting.If the girl wanted to leave let her leave.

"Move you losers and let them leave,"Namjoon hissed silencing the groans and childish noises from the younger boys.

"I promise you I'll call or text everyone a little later okay?"came Hyun-Jae's reply followed by the closing of the front door.Silence seemed to capture the house until one spoke up.

"I can't be the only one to think what I've been thinking,"Namjoon said in a hushed tone.Curious I slipped past the doorway and crept into the entrance of the kitchen to hear better.The sound always echoed here making it the perfect spot to spy on them.

"Don't start Namjoon. It's really none of your business,"Jin said trying to stop the conversation but ultimately failing.

"I thought it was a little weird too,"Taehyung agreed confusing me even more.

"Are you guys thinking that Hae-Won looks a whole lot like Yoongi too,"Jimin said almost too low for me to hear.

"I thought it was weird that Hyun-Jae tried to keep away from Yoongi. He said they used to be together but you don't think he would hide something like that from us do you?"Jungkook's statement shocked me.The whole conversation was a little off putting and accusatory .Maybe they were just seeing things or let their thoughts get to them when they saw all of us sleeping together.

"I knew I wasn't the only on-."

"Shut up will you,"Jin all but growled out halting the group."If I tell you guys the truth you can't let Hyun-Jae know that I told you.Do you all understand me?"The question came out as more of a threat and their silence urged the eldest to go on.My hand gripped the wall so tightly waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Hyun-Jae found out she was pregnant with Hae-Won right after Yoongi left for BigHit. She was afraid to tell him because he was finally pursuing his dream and it would only stop him from it.So to answer everyone's questions, yes Yoongi is Hae-Won's father but you can't tell him.She wants to tell him when the time's right."

I felt my head get a light at the news but quickly steadied myself in case I heard anything else.A pregnant pause enveloped the place as everyone absorbed the information.Bringing a baby into this business really changed everything we've worked for.The ringing of someone's phone cut through the tension like a knife pulling everyone back into reality.

"Hoseok hyung where did you go,"Taehyung asked letting us know who he was talking to."Alright just come back soon and don't work yourself too hard."

The boys all seemed to forget about the conversation moments ago and began asking about Hoseok or food giving me the perfect opportunity to join them.Their eye's lingered a little too long on me as I entered the living room but one glare adverted their attention elsewhere. The little secret they all thought they were going to keep from me was soon going to be revealed one way or another.

"When did they leave,"I asked making it seem like I wasn't listening in just a few moment ago.The three youngest turned red and tried their hardest to seem busy doing other things instead of answering me.

"Uhm yeah they left while you were taking a shower hyung,"Namjoon answered, his voice cracking a bit.

"Alright I guess I'm going to go work on a few more tracks in my room if anyone needs me,"I said slyly while heading back to my room.I pulled my phone out yet again to look closer at the photo that was my background.I zoomed in on Hae-Won's face studying very carefully before opening a message to Hyun-Jae. Hopefully she won't hide the truth any longer.

Okay here's the much awaited chapter y'all have been begging me for! Sorry for the wait but hopefully everyone likes it and please keep supporting me.Love you guys so much xoxo :)