I Feel Complete

Just a heads up I will probably be ending this story very soon. I will add epilogues of what happens to everyone so you don't miss anything. I have really enjoyed writing this story and I have a few more chapters left in me!

Shout-outs:

mintywayyy

BryanaMolina

bts_trash_2005

" Have you talked to Hoseok about everything?" Jin asked from across the cafe table.

" We had a decent talk awhile ago and we both left it on good terms I feel like. I think our relationship was more infatuation rather than actually feeling things for the other," I replied as I nodded my head.

" I'm glad you managed to work things out. All that really matters in the end is that you feel as if you've made the right decision."

"Of course I have Jin," I smiled." I can finally give my daughter a complete family and six other loving uncles who'd do anything for her! I say at the end of the day I really have it all."

Jin let his hands grace the edge of his cup as his face scrunched up in thought. " Do you think that one day the rest of us will have what Yoongi has. Children and a wife I mean?"

"Just give it some time Jin and I promise you that everything will work out. Who knows the love of your life could be somewhere in this coffee shop and you wouldn't even know it."

" You always know just what to say Hyun-Jae. You're like the sister I never had."

" And you're the brother I wish I had had instead of Kibum!" I snorted earning a string of laughs from Jin.

It was no secret that the past month had been relatively calm in terms of relationships and the boys' busy schedule. After Hoseok and I had our heart to heart in the kitchen, tension seemed to dissolve and everyone began to act they used too. A major mood changer had been the world tour the boys were getting ready for again. Since they were all forced to practice and finish their songs together it left them with no choice but to talk things out.

Hae-Won and I had moved back into the apartment I shared with Kibum for the time being since the boys kept getting swept away for concerts and shows. It was hard on her at first after getting closer to Yoongi, but ever chance he got he would face time me or make sure to call before she went to bed. Over this past month Yoongi and I had also seemed to grow closer the more we pursued our relationship. After a few nights of not leaving each-others sides it was almost as if we had never been separated for over four years.

Namjoon and the younger boys also kept harassing Yoongi about when we'd just move in together or better yet get married. The last one had just recently popped up in the last week or so after Jimin had joked about wanting to get married soon. And lets just say that he didn't leave that day without a few bruises in return. Yoongi was still a bit sensitive about us when it came to the boys, but slowly I was warming him up to the idea of showing affection.

It was just crazy for me to think that one little concert five months ago had changed my life forever.I wasn't sure where I'd be without the boys and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without all of them. Jin and Namjoon had been there for me when I needed advice for any situation. Jungkook and Jimin were always there to give me a laugh and treat Hae-Won as one of their own. Taehyung had somehow became my best friend and knew what to do when I was in a tough spot. Hoseok had taught me how to feel again when I thought there would never be another chance. And Yoongi had shown me that sometimes old love still had the potential to work out.

My family was complete now and I couldn't wait to see where life would take all of us next.