Remembering It All

So this chapter might be a little short because I'm writing this on my phone and my computer won't connect to my phone Wi-Fi so yay me. I would've given some shout-out but I don't feel like going between screens. So next time I'll give a ton of shout-out. Xoxo

Sorry this sucks so much but thanks for reading. I love you guys.

//edited//

Yoongi's POV

I waited over a hour for anything. A text, a call, just something to let me know she was there. That she was really real. I hadn't seen her face in so long that it almost became a distant memory. Four years ago seemed like such a long time when I think in terms of Bangtans success. Once my training was over and our debut actually presented itself in front of our eyes,I found myself regrettably forgetting who I once was.

Hyun-Jae was such a big part of my life for over three years before debut and to anyone else they wouldn't have forgot about such an important person. But fame and the opportunity of having money that I had never had was too big of an offer to pass up. I was so thrilled with sharing the news with her that day but the minute I saw her face in our apartment I found myself becoming the person I am today. That one little lie shaped my future forever and cost me my whole world.

"Baby I'm home," I called through the door as I shut and locked it. Music played softly throughout the living room and the smell of meat drifted to my nose. My heavy feet carried me towards the kitchen as the sound of pots and pans clinking picked up.

Hyun-Jae stood in front of the stove stirring what I assumed was pork,completely oblivious to me standing behind her. Her hips swayed to the song that was playing, hips rocking to the beat ever so slightly causing me to focus in in her butt. Her jeans hugged her  hips nicely. Not being to resist anymore I walked up behind her, careful not to make myself known. Just as I was within an inch of her body I reached my hand forward to touch her.

"Don't you even think about it Yoongi,"Hyun-Jae scolded scaring me. I backed up fast bumping into a chair as my cheeks heated up. Her glare was enough to send a man to their knees but the playful smirk she wore let me know I wasn't in too much trouble.

"So how did today go? Did they tell you if you would debut soon." I almost answered immediately with a yes but held my tongue. The thought that if I told her yes and then the company decided to hold our debut crossed my mind. I couldn't risk crushing both our dreams of a normal life too early. I wouldn't tell her anything until I was absolutely certain.

"Not yet but hopefully soon,"came my reply as she turned back around finished up dinner.

After dinner we found ourselves curled up in our bed lazily kissing each-other while whispering sweet nothings. Things began to heat up and eventually I found Hyun-Jae underneath me as I pounded into her relentlessly. Once we were finished we both rolled to our sides of the bed and gave way to a dreamless sleep.

"What the fuck,"I mumbled to myself jolting awake. Hyun-Jae still slept soundlessly beside me as I sat up on the bed. Her face gleamed in the moonlight and I couldn't help but wonder how she became mine. In all honesty she was the light that shined into my darkness,saving me from dying on the street three years ago.

"I really don't deserve you sweetheart. And I'm sorry to have to do this but if I don't we'll both fail at life." I slowly crept off the bed and reached for the duffel bag in the closet. I randomly threw clothes inside and anything else I needed. Finally with one last look at her sleeping figure I picked up a pen and paper to leave her a note.

Hyun-Jae, I'm sorry that I'm leaving you alone like this but I'm afraid to drag you down with me. I doubt this whole idol thing will take off and I'm not going to disappoint you anymore. If good things happen I promise I'll be back. I love you so much. -Yoongi

My hands traced over the picture I had sent to my phone of her and the boys as my mind jerked back into reality. She looked so happy with them in this picture and so did the little girl. I could only imagine how I made her feel after I left that night. And now she has everything she ever wanted, a family.

The more I studied the picture I focused in on the girl. Her dark black hair and eyes seemed so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen her before. But Namjoon had said she was only four. So whoever helped conceive her had to have been right after I left. I didn't blame her one bit though. I would have wanted some comfort if the love of my life decided to up and leave me one day too.

I just hoped she would message me back soon.