Amusement Park

I love y'all so much :) I really wish a few more of you would personally message me because I honestly want to get to know you! I'm nice I swear <3

Shout-outs:

someonestartfromb

AnnieTranooo

lavendar067

A few days later I found myself starring intensely into the mirror with a frown on my face." I look stupid in everything I put on. I think I'll just cancel and tell him we can do something else another time". I huffed for what felt like the thousandth time as I pulled at the sparkly top that sat awkwardly on my hips.

"Do you not hear how stupid you sound right now", Yoona glared as she popped her head out from my closet.

A few hours ago after Hoseok messaged me the time he was coming to pick us up, I had a major melt down. Yoona was quick to come to rescue and that's how we found ourselves buried under clothes. The first couple of outfits had been a bust for the both of us and after that everything went down hill.

"It's a cute shirt but not something you should wear to a carnival. Even Hae-Won has been dressed for the past two hours and she looks fine".

" She's a four year old Yoona, there's not much she doesn't like the wear". Ever attempt felt useless at this point as I took off the top and threw it at my best-friend. She tried ducking but all her efforts were in vain as it landed smack dab on her head.

"Okay I'm tired of this Hyun-Jae." Her tone was stern and final as she hopped up from her place on the closet floor with a shirt and pants in her hands." It's supposed to be a little chilly tonight so wear this thin sweatshirt and these jeans".

"I guess it'll be alright",I mumbled as I threw the outfit on. 

"See you look cute as shit. Now lets go join your daughter in the living room and wait for Hoseok,"She stated looking down at her phone for the time."He should be here in about twenty minutes".

Exactly twenty minutes later Hoseok knocked on the door. Hae-Won jumped as soon as she heard the door and rushed to open it. "Hobi", She squealed as she threw herself into his arms.

 "How's the little princess doing", He asked. Hoseok gave her a big hug before setting her on the ground, finally turning to greet me." You look absolutely stunning Hyun-Jae".

I knew he could see the blush that crept over my cheeks at his words." Well you look stunning as well. How did you manage to get a day off let alone escape the others?"

" Well to answer your first question PD owed me a favor and the boys think I went to meet a choreographer friend of mine".

" I just feel really bad about lying to them like this", I said as worry started to settle deep in my stomach. All hell would break loose if they found out what we were doing. The picnic was one thing but a second date spelled disaster for both of us.

His smile helped ease a little of my worries," All I'm asking is that you don't worry about them for one night and focus on us. Let me make you and your daughter the happiest people alive for one night". Hoseok's plea sealed the deal as we all exited the house for a night of fun.

" Mommy look at me", Hae-Won shouted as she searched through the crowd of parents who watched as their children rode the mini Ferris Wheel. I me her gaze and gave her an enthusiastic wave while Hoseok cheered her on.

"She's having the time of her life tonight Hoseok and its because of you", I said turning to face the man who was glued to my side.

" There's honestly no need to thank me. I really enjoy spending time with the both of you".

I opened my mouth to reply but Hae-Won came bouncing out of the enclosure and rushed straight into my legs. The carnival had been quiet when we first arrived but business quickly picked up as it got darker and colder. I shivered as another cool wind blew past which didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok. " Here I want you to take my jacket. I'm plenty warm with the sweater I have underneath". Before I could protest I was encased in his warmth.

"Okay young one, what is the one ride you want to ride last. It's getting cold and I don't want either of you getting sick," Hoseok said directing his attention towards Hae-Won.

" Can we ride the big Ferris Wheel?"

And that's how we found ourselves about 60 feet up in the air, completely stopped. It hadn't taken long at all for us to actually get on the ride but once we were in the air the whole ride stopped working. Miraculously we ended up stopped at the entire top, now whether or not that was a good thing or not, I wasn't sure. Either way Hae-Won found it amazing as she gazed out at the town.

" Although it sucks we got caught on a ride, I definitely don't regret it being with you", Hoseok laughed.

"It's honestly a little scary ", I whispered trying my hardest to look at anything but the ground. Being up high wasn't my favorite thing and being up more than 60 feet was nerve-racking.

"I can think of something that will take your mind off that".

I turned, curious as to what he could possibly be showing me. Once I met his eye's , his lips followed. The kiss took my by surprise but as his lips moved more urgently against mine I couldn't fight it any longer. I kissed Hoseok back.