The Youngest Like To Sulk

I rolled my eye's as Jungkook kept pestering me." I swear that Jin isn't going to do anything to you guys! Yoongi was just lying because I hadn't texted him a whole lot since I got back."

" You're sneaky though Hyun-Jae. I thought I could trust you but I guess your loyalty to the hyungs outweighs your love for the maknae's!" Jungkook said as he sulked against the leather of the van.

We had finally arrived back home about thirty minutes ago and thankfully no one seemed to recognize us. Fans had been kept out of the loop on the boys' vacation days in order to give them more time to relax. All three boys had acted suspicious as soon as we landed, carefully scanning the terminal for their other group mates in case Jin decided to act out his revenge.

" I swear all three of you need to be looked at because you're seriously being paranoid," I hissed out, earning a glare from Jimin in return.

"Look mommy I see daddy's house!" Hae-Won squealed as her face glued itself to the glass window.Every time she breathed it fogged up the glass and she quickly wiped it away seconds later.

"Honey calm down will you. I'm sure your dad has missed you just as much and you can unleash all this pent up energy towards him." 

She nodded at me this time instead of squealing as she settled into her seat properly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Taehyung fidget nervously in his seat as he glanced down at his phone every few seconds.

" Is everything okay Taehyung? You look a little nervous over there?"

He sighed as he took another peak at his phone." Jin hyung just texted me and said that everyone was out getting food but they'd be back around the time we got home."

I furrowed my brows in confusion." And whats wrong with that exactly? I'm pretty sure you all love food and it was pretty nice of them get us some." 

" I just feel like it's a prank!" He whined reaching up to swipe his bangs out of his eye's.

" I swear you're all worrying for nothing. Jin wouldn't be so cruel as to prank you three as soon as you got back."

" Hyun-Jae does have a point you guys," Jimin mumbled as the car came to a stop in-front of the house. Jimin jumped out first, holding the door open for the rest of us as we stumbled out.

Each of us grabbed a few bags, Hae-Won was given a blanket to carry since she wanted to help, and we all filled in the front door. From what I could see a few lights were on in the kitchen and down the hallway, but the living room was dark. 

All three boys dropped their bags by the front door before Jungkook reached for the light switch." I thought they said they would be home by now?"

" Oh we're home alright," Snickered a voice from behind them. 

My eye's widened as I saw Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon with water balloons loaded in their hands. I jerked Hae-Won against me as I took cover behind the wall. The older boys unleashed a fury of water balloons on the unsuspecting boys in-front of them, yelling hilarious things in the process.

"This is for mocking me in the group chat!" Jin yelled as he threw another one.

" And this is for not sending the pictures I asked for!" Namjoon hissed.

" This is just because all three of you are little shits," Yoongi joined in as Hoseoks laughter flooded the space.

I'd sure hate to be the one left cleaning up this mess. I shook my head as they continued throwing all kinds of things, not just water balloons now. I knew they wouldn't notice if I carefully slipped up the stairs, so I did just that. I slipped inside Yoongi's room with Hae-Won on my tail to wait out the mess down stairs.

We reached 50k!!!!!  Thank you all so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry if it sucks but I college is hard and I haven't had time to write all week! Enjoy and please comment and vote :)