Revelations

For the next hour all I could hear downstairs was yelling and laughter as the boys reunited after a week apart. After constantly being together for years I could understand the longing feeling they all must have had.

"Mommy when do you think daddy is going to come up here?" Hae-Won asked. Her eye's were droopy and her words slurred as she tried to fight off the sleep that had suddenly hit her. 

I laughed as she slouched against the bed and curled up next to her." I'm sure he'll be up here when he gets tired of all the yelling. You should know by now that he gets aggravated easily by that."

" If he comes will you wake me up?"

I nodded down at her as she snuggled deeper into my side. For the next fifteen minutes I fought off sleep myself until I heard the soft click of the door. I peered over my shoulder to find Yoongi slipping into the room through a small crack of the door. I chuckled at his attempt to be discreet.

" I am up you know," I whispered which ended up startling him .

His glare pierced through the dim light towards me as he hissed back." You scared the shit out of me Hae-Won. Next time you can just wave a hand or something to let me know."

"I'll make sure to remember that next time."

Yoongi popped into his closet quickly to change out of his wet clothes and ended up slouching down on the other side of the bed. He stroked Hae-Won's hair, careful not to wake her, and planted a light kiss on her forehead too.

" I'm sorry we took so long downstairs. I thought you had stayed but I guessed after awhile that you had slipped out before getting hit."

I shrugged it off." It's not that big of a deal really. I know you guys missed each-other and plus Hae-Won was tired anyways."

"So how was the vacation anyways? I was surprised to find out you actually went with the younger boys instead of us," Yoongi asked curiously.

" It was fun even if they drove me crazy half of the time. But you know the reason why I didn't end up doing anything with the four of you."

Yoongi nodded in understanding at the last bit." Well I'm glad you're here now."

Silence enveloped us after that. I could still hear the faint talking of a few people downstairs, but nothing like it had been earlier. In all honesty ever since I had gotten back earlier my mind had been thinking non-stop. It had been over a week since I had seen Hoseok and Yoongi both. And the emotions running through my body were driving me crazy at how I was going to tell them. Thankfully a text I had sent over on the vacation helped me settled all my feelings and I could only hope everyone would be okay with what I had decided.

" Hey Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

" I was wondering if you wanted to try again and be a family this time."

Shout-outs:

HailmLexi

trustzorba

juliepaulsen02