A Little Situation

Okay so I'm back y'all. I know I haven't gotten many reads yet but I still love the ones who took a chance on this story first and didn't skip over it because it might seem boring. So here's another chapter and please share it or give it a like because it means so much to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

//edited//

"Mom that was the best thing in my life,"Hae screamed as she jerked me down the sidewalk.We had left the concert venue a little over twenty minutes ago and I decided to surprise her with one last thing, her favorite food.Although we never came to Seoul often, I had always made time to take her to a little barbecue restaurant owned by a small family whenever we came.It's compact eating rooms and fast service made it a safe haven for those who wanted a quick quiet meal.

"Now when we go in here you have to be good while I order at the front.I'll even let you pick the booth if you're on your best behavior".She nodded her head back and forth so rapidly I thought it might break, but she continued bouncing up and down as we neared the restaurant s if it hadn't phased her.The whole duration of the concert she had a whole different aura about her, from the moment all seven men walked on that stage it was like a whole new world opened in front of her.It warmed my heart seeing her this happy,seeing her dreams come true.

I pulled the sliding door to the restaurant open and let Hae-Won walk in first as a few boys followed in behind us. She stayed close by my side though,careful not to get too close to anyone behind us while leaving the couple ordering in front of us some room.As we neared the front of the line a whistle and a short cough caught my attention.I decided to ignore it, figuring someone was just humming or had a slight cold.

"Ay yo,"mumbled a voice behind me.I turned slightly to see the two boys who walked in behind us earlier.The shorter one waved his hand forward, asking me to come closer.I leaned in a little before asking "Can I help you with something?"

"You wanna get a booth with us in the back and get to know us a little better,"He suggested as his eye's racked down my body.

"No thank you, I'm trying to have a meal with my daughter here,"I said sternly before turning around and gripping Hae closer.

"What do you say we ditch the kid.There's an arcade down the street, just give her a few bucks and we can do our thing."The boy jerked forward rather quickly, grabbing my wrist in the process.I tried yanking my hand back but he only pulled me closer causing me to let go of Hae. 

"Let go of my mommy,"Hae shouted causing everyone in line to freeze.She ran forward and kicked the guy holding me in the shin making him yell and swing his hand.His hand landed on her arm pushing her to the floor with a loud thud.I pulled and pulled at my arm jerking back from him and rushing to my daughter,taking her into my arms.

"You dumb ass bit-".

"I believe she told you to stop.More than once might I add,"Called a voice from the crowd.

"You're that guy from BT-".

"I know who I am dumb-ass.Now why don't you leave the lady and her daughter alone already before we call the cops,"Said the same voice.I couldn't make out who it was since the two douche bags were blocking my way, but whoever the person was seemed to have an effect on the two s they rushed out of the restaurant.

"Hae sweetheart are you okay," I cooed clutching her close while inspecting her arm.I noticed a faint blue and purple mark starting to form on her skin where she had hit the floor. I wiped her tears away with the sleeve of my shirt before peppering the bruise with a few kisses to make her feel better.

"Hey miss are you okay,"Said the voice of my rescuer. Hae-Won turned her head first and gasped in surprise,"Namjoon!"

I whipped my head around at her words and came face to face with four members of BTS. Namjoon stood towards the front with Taehyung,Jimin,and Hoseok slightly behind him with angry looks on their faces. Jimin reached a hand out towards me, helping me stand while Hoseok reached for Hae's. We just starred at each other,none of us knowing what to say after that. Hae-Won apparently had other plans.

"We just came from your concert,"She giggled completely seeming to forget about the past few minutes."The concert was awesome and I love you J-Hope".Her confession seemed to lighten the mood as a few of them shared smiles while rubbing the top of her head.

"I really appreciate the help,"I said, catching their attention again,"But we really need to eat and then get going.Thank you so much". With a bow I turned back towards the counter and went to order. Seconds later I felt another body close in on me.

"If you don't mind I would like for you two to have dinner with us.It's the least we could do after what happened,"He proposed.

"There's really no reason for you too, it wasn't your fault.We'll just get our food and cat-."

"Please mom,"Hae-Won pleaded.She was curled up between Hoseok and Taehyung,absolutely loving the attention from them. The pleading look on her face was too much for me to say no too. Plus I really didn't want her birthday to end on a bad note.

"I guess we have some time to eat with you guys.I really appreciate everything tonight by the way."

"Now that that's settled, tell us what part of the concert was your favorite Hae-Won,"Hoseok asked guiding her towards a booth.

After Dinner

"I had so much fun talking to you guys,"Hae-Won gushed as we exited the restaurant.The other three boys kissed her on the cheek while Namjoon stayed behind with me.

"I really hope the both of you are okay after tonight.And I want you to have my number if you every need anything.Your daughter seems to really love the other boys and I doubt they'll forgive me if I don't get your number so they can see her."

"I'm not so sure if that's a good idea.I mean you're an idol and all,"I confessed looking at the ground. Namjoon ignored what I said and held out his hand.

"Please.I promise I won't text you unless you need me,"He said sincerely.With a sigh I gave up the fight and plopped my phone in his hands. Namjoon was quick in typing in his number and giving me a quick smile just as a horn honked behind me.

"Those are the other boys.We'll see each other again one day!"Hae-Won ran over to my side waving one last time at the boys as they hopped into the van.I gripped her hand tightly and started off down the sidewalk towards the train station that would take us back home.

Yoongi's POV

"How much farther is it till we reach the restaurant the others are at,"I whined earning a huff from Jin who was driving.

"We should be pulling up right now,"Jungkook stated as Jin finally pulled off to the curb.I glanced out the window to see Jimin, Tae and J-Hope smiling down at a little girl.She was turned away from me so I couldn't see her face but she seemed full of energy seeing as she never stopped moving.My eye's drifted round the other people in the area looking for Namjoon and spotted him reaching for a phone that a girl was holding .He quickly typed in something as Jin honked gaining their attention and with one final goodbye they all ran to the van.

"It's about time you guys were done,"Jin whispered,"We were done about thirty minutes ago at the other place."

"Sorry Hyung but we got caught up with something so it took longer than expected,"Namjoon explained getting a nod in return.

"Who was that little girl and woman,"I asked interrupting their conversation.

"Some douche bags were harassing that girl and her daughter.Turns out they had just got back from our concert and the little girl was a big fan of J-Hope here,"Jimin added in.

"Why'd you want to know",Tae asked.

"I saw Namjoonie get her number so I figured I'd ask,"I said shrugging my shoulders.The other three started yelling at that point,wanting the mysterious girls number as well.I just plugged my headphones and tuned them out until we got home so I could finally get some rest.