You Care?

Thanks for all the love :) Please tell me how you feel about this one in the comments! Shout-outs:

coralcarta2

jess_yesenia

KStead86

" I really had a great time with you tonight", I said as I turned to face Hoseok. 

The infectious smile that he always seemed to sport morphed into somewhat of a smirk ( One of his many personalities lol). " Well I can't take all of the credit for such a great night. It helped that I had a beautiful woman by my side".

I blushed hard at that one. Ever since we left the carnival he seemed to spit out mostly corny jokes to try and and get a reaction out of me. And nine times out of ten it worked. I latched our hands together as walked up my sidewalk and began swinging them back and forth. Hae-Won raced in-front of us and dashed through the door, almost knocking both of us over in the process. She had been dying to show Kibum her stuffed animals Hoseok won for her ever since we left the park.

" I know she honestly had a great time too," I mumbled as I watched him rub his thumb over my hand.

" You two are my most favorite girls outside of my mother and sister. I just hope my actions weren't in vain". His expression turned from mischievous into a concerned frown as we neared the front door. " I like you for who you are Hyun-Jae and in all honesty I wish I would've met you before Yoongi ever had. Never in my wildest dreams would I have let you slip through my fingers".

Before I had the chance to respond he grasped my face and kissed me again. Such passion and love was directed in the kiss that I almost didn't let go when he finally pulled away. Hoseok's gaze lingered on me for a few seconds and then he turned, going back to car and driving back home. 

" So how was your little date," Kibum hounded as soon as I walked into the living room.

Rolling my eye's I answered with a," Why do you care?"

" Well Hae-Won came in screaming about how much fun she had and I was just assuming you might say something similar. You know I do actually care if my sister is happy", came his reply.

"Seeing as you were pro-brother-in-law not that long ago I would've thought you would be a little more resentful at the idea of the date with his group mate".

" I'll always have a connection with Yoongi because of my niece, but that doesn't mean you have to put yourself back in a hurtful situation. If you honestly feel like Hoseok can give you happiness than go for it. It's your life".

I was surprised at his words to say the least. Kibum has always been the traditional type and I would have never pictured him supporting what I was doing. " We had a ton of fun. We each got a few animals thanks to Hoseok".

My brother nodded his head at my answer and tuned back into the TV.I trailed my eye's over the room and didn't see my daughter anywhere. I guessed Hae-Won was either off in her room or in mine so she could find her animals to 'sleep' for the night. A buzzing in my pocket pulled me from my thoughts. I wasn't sure who could be texting me so late other than Hoseok or Yoona asking about the date.

To: Hyun-Jae

Fr: Hobi

I have another date planned next weekend if you're up for it. It would just be us since I want to get to know you better :)

To: Hobi

Fr: Hyun-Jae

Sounds great! Just text me the details closer to the date :)

I went to stuff my phone back into my back pocket when it buzzed again. " This boy is obsessed ", I said,whispering to myself. But when I opened the message another name popped up on the screen.

To: Hyun-Jae

Fr: Yoongi

Can we talk some time tomorrow? I really want to clear up everything that's going on with you.

I hesitated for a few second before quickly tying a reply.

To: Yoongi

Fr: Hyun-Jae

It's definitely time we settle a few things. We can meet tomorrow at the Cafe down town. See you then