Poor Baby

Well I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from the last chapter and I'm glad you've all enjoyed it.A few people were confused about why Taehyung was so furious and this chapter will explain it all! Thank you all so much for 11k reads:) Here's the shout-outs!

ThatSugaTaeTae

Yaoilover031115

caroljatta

I could feel a slight poking against my side that was slowly starting to irritate me. Even with my eye's closed I could tell that it was still dark outside.Reluctantly I turned to face the nuisance and came face to face with my daughters foot. Hae-Won had somehow managed to twist around under the blankets, putting her head near our feet and her feet next to our heads.The way she was positioned I guessed her knee was the thing that woke me up.

"It's too early for this", I whispered to myself as I rubbed my eye's tiredly.I glanced over at the clock behind Yoongi's head, noting that it was 2:30am. Seeing as how I knew myself too well, I carefully uncovered myself and left the room.

The whole house was silent and every light seemed to be off except one tiny one that illuminated the part of the hallway.I figured everyone would have gone to bed after another argument but someone still seemed to be awake. Although curiosity killed the cat, I ventured near the edge of the hallway and peered into the living room.

Taehyung sat hunched over with his head resting in his hands as a video played on the TV. He had the sound down so I couldn't hear what it was and his shoulders covered up most of the screen so I couldn't see it either.I wasn't sure whether or not he had fallen asleep like that but I maneuvered around the couches towards him.

"You know that you're not as quiet as you think you are",He mumbled startling me. Taehyung's dark brown eye's met my own with such an intense gaze that an uncomfortable feeling settled in the it of my stomach.

I decided to sit a few inches away from him before answering,"I wasn't sure whether or not you were asleep. I was trying to be quiet but I guess I failed".I offered him a sympathetic smile for interrupting his peace but his smile in return offered me some sort of solace.

"How come you're up so late",He inquired."You haven't been asleep for that long".

"Well I got kicked in the side by Hae-Won's knee. So I was hoping if I got up for a few minutes that when I went back she would've righted herself", I laughed hoping he would find the scenario as funny as I had.

"She sounds just as energetic asleep as she is awake",He smiled back.

Neither one of us said anything for a few minutes and just basked in each-others presence. The flicker of the TV caught my eye again and I finally could make out what was playing. It looked like something Jungkook filmed seeing as it was focused on the boys. Although I couldn't hear anything still, the smiles and expressions of the faces on the screen was enough to tell me they were having fun.

"Why are you playing this for?"

"It just reminded me of a time when everything was perfect with all of us. I'm not really sure what trip we were on but I can remember all of the fun stuff we've done together". A light expression masked his face leaving me with an unsettling feeling once again.

"I'm sorry I ruined that for all of you",I whispered while focusing on something other than the TV and boy beside me."I should have just stayed out of everyone's lives so you could still be that way".

With his eyebrows raised Taehyung seemed shocked by my words."You can't possibly think that can you?"

"Well yeah. If either one of us hadn't of showed up then you would all still be that way",I confessed, confused at the tone he was taking.

"You really don't get it do you". His words were like a slap to the face.

"I don-".

"Why do you think I was so mad earlier after Yoongi released the information to the public",He harshly said, cutting me off and shutting me up."Hyun-Jae, you and Hae-Won have made our lives so much better by being around.Ever since the incident after our concert I've honestly loved the both of you so much.Forget the whole Yoongi being her dad thing, I've genuinely cared for you both since I've met you".

"But you hardly knew us Taehyung! I've only seemed to be causing fights between everyone",I argued back but made sure to keep my voice down.I definitely didn't need the others waking up and starting another fight.

"That's because we all have this idea of what would be best for you.The boys and I have talked about this countless times and I promise you that we wouldn't change a thing. Yoongi just happened to ruin our plans and that's what made me mad. I love seeing you every time you show up and Hae-Won has such an amazing personality. In all honesty I wish she were mine because I would never let you guys leave. You all mean the world to me".

Taehyung was out of breath by the time he finished his speech and I had tears rolling down my face. Without holding back I jumped towards Taehyung and wrapped my arms tightly around him.My tears soaked his shoulder but he didn't seem to mind as his own tears met my shirt. Taehyung pulled me into his lap, hugging me tighter as we both lulled ourselves to sleep.