So We Meet Again

I really appreciate everyone whose been reading and voting for me! Please don't forget to like-vote-comment and share it as well.Xoxo

//edited//

A week later

"Remember Kibum, if you get bored or she gets out of hand just walk with her down to the cafe.My boss loves her and we're usually slow on Wednesdays,"I said sternly giving my little brother a sharp look.With a short wave of his hand he shooed me off and took off back upstairs to play with Hae-Won.

It took no more than twenty minutes to walk to work seeing as the weather was sunny and not many people were out today.A few regulars greeted me as I walked in and I graced them with a small wave back, grateful that it was as calm as always.

"Ah Hyun-Jae over here please,"My boss called out from behind the counter.

I made my way over quickly,dodging past a few customers who were waiting on their orders and planted myself in front of my boss."Yes sir?"

"Dowoon is helping train the new guy, Ji-Sung over the counter today so I'll need you to take the floor and take orders there.Okay?"

With a quick bow I grabbed an apron from underneath the counter and a notepad and made my way to my first table.

Three hours later Hae-Won came skipping in with a tired looking Kibum running in after her."Mommy,"She shouted causing a few heads to turn and smile as she bounced over to me.Her little hands gripped at my apron trying to catch my attention.

"Now what did you do to your Oppa that made him drag you down here,"I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"Oh nothing really,"her voice whispered seeming a little suspicious,"I just told him I really wanted to see you."

"Oh you little liar.This thing kept screaming about a red velvet cupcake and that if she didn't get one then I'd die.I'm too handsome to die noona,"Kibum breathed out.His face was still flushed from the run but his eye's screamed revenge as he glanced down at my daughter.

"Now we both know you'll never out win a cupcake in her eye's.And don't go thinking about a way to get back at her, she's only four,"I said waving my notepad dangerously close to his face.

"Four my ass,"He whispered trying to be discreet.

"Language,"I hissed.

"Can I have that cupcake now,plleeaasseee,"Hae-Won begged stretching out the last word.I huffed a little at their antics before walking behind the counter and grabbing them both a treat.Their eye's lit up like it was Christmas when I placed their food in front of them.

"Hyun-Jae?"I was quick to turn my head at the familiar but unknown voice and came face to face with Namjoon,BTS' leader.

"What are you doing here,"I questioned at the same time Hae-Won yelled "Joonie!"

Namjoon's face lit up at the sight of the little girl in front of him as she raced towards him.He picked her up as she jumped into his arms and squeezed tight.

"I'm so sorry about her! Hae-Won get down right now,"I stated quickly not wanting to offend the idol by her behavior.

"She's fine,"He replied happily,"I'm glad I met up with you actually. I've been wondering how you've been since that night ad why you haven't texted me yet".

"Oh well I've been busy with work and stuff.Plus I didn't want to bother you guys since I know you're constantly performing and writing,"I said honestly.

"Well how about I make a deal with you then? I'll forgive you for not texting me if you come over to watch us practice tomorrow."

"Oh I can't possibly do that,"I said nervously,anxious about the thought of seeing Yoongi and him recognizing me.

"And why not?"

"Well you guys are in Seoul and I can't make the long trip up their with her tomorrow because I have to work the next day".

"Well why do you think we're in Daegu right now,"Namjoon said smirking,"Our manager is allowing us to record and meet with some composers for our next album.We'll be here for two weeks".

"Oh really,"I said defeated.I stood there for a second before a light switched on in my head."In all truth I've only meet four of you and I think it would be really uncomfortable while you guys are practicing."

"If it isn't your lucky day, Jin-hyung- Yoongi-Hyung and Jungkook will all be in the studio tomorrow so everyone at dance practice will have already met you."

"You're all out of excuses now Noona,"Kibum whispered in my ear making me swing back and hit him in the stomach.He doubled over in pain while Namjoon laughed at my situation.

"Hae-Won I guess we'll be seeing your idols tomorrow,"I agree reluctantly.