Home Visit

Guys we've reached over 2.7k reads and I honestly feel like crying from how happy that makes me.All of my hard work paid off because of y'all. I love each any every one of you with all of my heart.Here's a special thanks to the few of you that have given a little extra love lately :D

KaleighXOX11

girlsinthemoon

Haileybangtan

//edited//

"I'm not taking no for an answer Hyun-Jae so quit whining and get in the van,"Jin huffed as he turned his back to me and joined the rest of the boys near the vans open door.

"Honestly I can't Jin.I really appre-." Jins glare silenced me earning a laugh from Taehyung and Jimin beside him.

"We tried telling you Hyun-Jae,"Jimin said playfully following Jin into the front row of seats. Namjoon slid in next filling up the row. Yoongi shuffled around the rest of us heading towards the last row letting the cushion consume him.I shifted my gaze away from him and waltzed in behind everyone else.As I found my seat near the edge I reached back to pull Hae-Won into my lap.She pushed my hand away shaking her head rather aggressively as she planted her feet to the concrete.

"I want to sit next to Suga mommy,"Hae whined putting on her best pout.I froze at his stage name quickly regretting my decision to give in to Jin's demand of joining them all for dinner at their place.I opened my mouth to tell her no when someone interrupted me.

"She can sit next to me. I've got plenty of room back here."Yoongi's reply was short and lacked emotion but as I snuck a glance over my shoulder at them as they settled in next to each other,I saw a little smile tug at the end of Yoongi's mouth as she talked his head off.My heart started beating fast at their small cute moment wishing that would happen all the time.

"So what are we cooking tonight hyung,"Jungkook asked starring up at Jin in a pleading manner.

"We both know that I'm the only one going to be making anyone dinner tonight since last time you almost burned the entire house down,"Jin confessed in front of everyone making Jungkook blush a deep red.I hadn't took long for us to reach the house before all the boys began asking about dinner.

"Leave him alone Jin,he's just being a boy who wants to eat anything and everything,"I added causing Jin to laugh as he turned to the fridge and pulled out dinner.

After awhile everyone seemed to disappear from the kitchen and have some free time before eating.I sat on top of the counter carefully watching Jin measure and pour everything that produced dinner.It smelled heavenly and the minute my stomach rumbled I blushed.

"Thank for inviting us over for dinner.I know you don't really know either of us all that well and I really appreciate how nice everyone had been"I whispered turning my head down not looking him in the eye.I heard a sigh and then heavy footsteps thudded over to me.

"I genuinely like you Hyun-Jae. You're a sweet girl and one amazing mom.I know how the other boys met you and it wasn't exactly the best,but once you came into our lives you're never leaving."His words were sweet causing tears to pool up in my eye's.His arms cocooned  around me engulfing me in warmth and vanilla. Jin ran his hands up and down my back soothing the soft cries that I let spill out. 

"There is one thing I have to ask you though and I need you to be completely honest,"He spoke suddenly pulling back from our embrace.

"Yeah I can do that."

"Is Hae-Won Yoongis' daughter."His dark eye's pleaded me to tell him the truth and with a small nod of my head I let the biggest secret of life go.

"How did you know,"I whimpered desperately trying to dry my tears.

"Well not only does she look like him but the day Yoongi finally figured out who they were hanging out with he told us the truth about you two.And I kind of put two and two together, but kept it to myself."

"Well thank you for not telling anyone. I know that has t be hard to keep from him because you've only known me a few days and him years,"I replied hopeful of what he was going to say next.

"And I won't tell the others about it either as long as you do it before too long. Yoongi hasn't been the same for a few months now and keeping such a magnificent thing from him would destroy him if he found out from someone else."

I nodded in agreement as I hopped down and set the table. Jin called the other boys down and they raced towards their plates like their life depended on it.I peered around to see where Hae-Won was to try and get the seat next to her but she was nowhere to be seen.I looked around quizzically at the boys until someone finally spoke up.

"She's with Yoongi in his studio.She followed him up there after everyone got out of the van,"Namjoon answered as he dove into his plate.

I gave Jin a pleading look but he just shook his head at me signalling me to do it on my own.With downcast shoulders and ever increasing anxiety I stalked up the stairs to the room they said he would be in.It happened to be cracked a little giving me a chance to peak inside before knocking. Hae-Won was perched on Yoongi's lap clapping as his fingers created a beat on his sound board.The beanie he was wearing earlier sat loosely on her head enhancing the features they shared.With a sigh I knocked cautiously hoping not to scare them.

"What is it hyung,"Yoongi called not once turning away from the board.

"I'm just letting you guys know dinner is ready,"I said making Yoongi jerk and rapidly turn towards me.I looked anywhere but at his eye's fearing I would get sucked in.His eye's were part of the reason I fell in love with him in the first place.

"Thanks for letting me know.Sweetheart why don't you go on down and I can show you some more music another time,"He nudgedHae-Won, getting her to agree to go down and eat. Hae-Won reached to the beanie sitting on her head but he told her to keep it on.With a smile the size of Texas she raced past me suddenly motivated by the smell of food.

I started to follow after her but stopped when I never heard Yoongi get up.I heard the clicking of a keyboard and knew he wasn't going to be coming down anytime soon.Against my better judgement I placed my head back inside the door.

"You need to come down and eat too Yoongi,"I muttered making his shoulders tense up,"When you zone in on your music you forget to eat.Remember to take care of yourself."

I stood there for a few seconds before turning and joining everyone at the table.All of the boys were laughing at a story Hae-Won managed to tell within the few minutes I left them alone.I tuned in to their conversation and spoke up when needed but a dark clothed figure caught my attention. Yoongi trudged to the empty chair between Jimin and Taehyung picking up a fork and joining in. Jin nudged me from underneath the table shooting me a smirk while I just ignored him and continued eating without muttering a single word.

"I have some bracelets for you guys! Mommy can you pass them around," Hae-Won exclaimed, suddenly remembering about the gift we had bought earlier.

I reached into my bag and pulled out the remaining six bracelets, quickly passing them to Jungkook who happily took one. Each of their faces lit up at the small gift and made sure to thank Hae-Won who beamed with pride. As dinner was winding down I glanced around at everyone's plate to make sure they had all eaten enough. But as my eye's landed on the last plate, I caught the eye's of Yoongi instead.