I Do

November

"You look absolutely gorgeous Hyun-Jae." Mina exclaimed as she straightened my veil.

"Mommy you look so pretty,"Hae-Won butted in.

I watched her head peak around my dress as she met my glaze in the mirror. The months seemed to fly by after Yoongi and I had planned our wedding and we weren't the only ones with things going on. Mina and Namjoon had their little baby boy, who they named Haneul, and Jin finally proposed to Jang Mi. Life seemed to moving in the right direction for all of us and tonight we all get to celebrate.

I ran my hands down the length of the dress, smoothing out the wrinkles." I just can't believe we're actually getting married. Yoongi finally has some balls."

"Well we better get a move on or you'll be late to your own wedding," Taehyung pipped in as he walked through the door. I met him a few steps away and gave him a huge hug. Since my own parents couldn't be here for my wedding, I asked the next best thing. 

"The way you're dressed it looks like you'll outshine me at me own wedding!"

He rolled his eye's at that." Are you coming or not princess. Yoongi is pretty much having a heart attack because they've been making him wait so long..

With a sigh I gathered up the skirt of the dress and motioned for the girls to go first. The other four boys who weren't wither married or engaged had brought dates to fill in for my missing bridesmaids. All the girls turned out wonderful and fit right in with the Mina, Jang Mi , and I.And before I knew it the others walked out in front of us, rather slowly in my opinion,and it was finally my turn.Blue and gold filled my vision the closer we got to the isle. Although we didn't have many guests, the girls had went all out with decorations to make it as special as possible. It truly felt like the best day of my life.

As Taehyung walked me down the isle I focused in on Yoongi. His hands were behind his back and his face was whiter than usual. I could see a faint line of sweat start to form on his forehead the closer I got. On the outside I may have looked calm, but on the inside I was freaking out. Yoongi looked like he was getting ready to burst any minute as well.

"She's all your's hyung," Taehyung whispered as he gave Yoongi my arm.

The priest directed us to face him as he began reciting the marriage script he prepared. I zoned him out for most of it and tried focusing on other things to calm my nerves. Someone still had faint music playing in the background giving me the perfect opportunity to zone out. Before long I felt a small tug on my hand and I jerked back into focus.

"You may say your vows now Hyun-Jae," The priest announced. I blushed at the fact that everyone had been waiting on me.

"Uhm yes sorry." I stuttered out. I drew in a deep breath before locking eye's with Yoongi."Yoongi I knew since we first met that I was madly in love with you. Even after we separated for four years my feelings never changed. I know I've done wrong by keeping Hae-Won from you for so long and causing you to miss out on important milestones in her life. I'm just grateful that you forgave me and were willing to give me another shot. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to become Mrs.Min."

I wiped away a few tears at the end as I waited for Yoongi to respond with his vows."Although I may have been upset in the beginning about Hae-Won, in the end I was more thankful to have the both of you in my life again. You two have brightened up all of our lives and have made me the man I am today. I love the both of you with all of my heart and I can't wait to spend forever with you."

"Now if you'll both say your I do's and then kiss to seal the marriage," The priest said.

"I do," We said at the same time and then kissed to seal the deal. We were both finally Mrs. and Mr. Min.