Deciding To Tell The Truth

Alright so this is going to be my second update so it gives you a little more to read in case I don't update for a little while.I really appreciate all of the reads and it's really crazy how far this story has come since I didn't think it would take off.Thanks to everyone and without further ado here;s my shout outs and the chapter!!!!

Auryjackson07

JiminTaeKookieYoongi

aprasso

//edited//

Kibum stood with his back facing me for a few seconds not saying a word.He ran his hands down over his face and through his hair before facing me with a tired look masking his face.He didn't look his age at that moment and it did nothing to soothe the rapid pounding of my heart in my chest.

"So who came over and what exactly happened,"I questioned first,forcing my voice to sound more confident than I was feeling.

"Well about a hour after you left Hae came running into my room while I was trying to clean up a little bit,claiming that someone she knew was knocking at the door."He said giving me a second to comprehend everything so far before continuing."Yoongi stood outside and he honestly looked a little pissed.He told me that he finally found out that Hae was his daughter and he came over to see her and let her know."

"So you just let him come in and say all kinds of things to her! He came here because he found me at the park with Hoseok and flipped out on me.I finally got him to leave after telling him we would talk about it later,"I hissed letting my nerves slowly turn into anger.

"I sat right there and heard everything he had said to her,"Kibum defended holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"That still doesn't give you the right to just let him in here before I could tell her the truth and not him!"

"For one he never said to Hae that he was her dad so I have no idea why she said that to you when you first walked in.And two you knew this day would come sooner or later so suck it up and be a big girl about it.This whole thing has gone on for too long and more people will just keep getting hurt in the process if you don't do something about it now."

Kibum pushed past me in anger leaving me to gather my thoughts alone.Everything was just happening so fast and I felt like I was losing control over everything all at once.I racked my fingers back through my hair letting my mind wonder about all the possible outcomes if the truth came out.I reluctantly pulled my phone out from my back pocket pulling up a new message.

To:Namjoon

Fr:Hyun-Jae

There is something that I need to tell everyone.I can come over in about a hour if you can gather up all of the boys.I'm sorry about whats about to happen and I hope you can all forgive me.

I quickly pressed send and decided to message another key person as well just to prepare them for what was about to happen.

To: Jin

Fr: Hyun-Jae

I asked Namjoon to find everyone and make sure they're at your place within the next hour.I plan to tell everyone the truth because of some stuff that happened today.Thank you for having my back!

I nervously waited for ten minutes waiting for either of them to text me back and after waiting a few more seconds I set my phone on the counter. I could faintly here Kibum and Hae-Won playing dolls in the living room and laughing over some commercial they had seen earlier.

Ping

Ping

I froze for a second asking myself whether or not I had just heard right.With a slight shake of my head and a little pep talk I opened both messages.

To: Hyun-Jae

Fr: Namjoon

Of course.Everyone will be there just don't stress out too much before you get here!

To: Hyu-Jae

Fr: Jin

I'm proud of you for finally deciding to tell everyone.I'll be right beside you the whole time :)

Sorry that this is just a filler chapter kind of like the last one but I'm hoping you all like it and let me know what you think! Please like-comment-share-follow-and star :)