Care to Explain

All of the comments on the last chapter really almost made me cry.You are all so unbelievably sweet and I'm so glad I get to share this book with y'all.Here's to the first few I got really emotional with when reading their comments:)

doyouknowbtsswag

Aubmorber

Duajalees2003

an_intaellectual

//edited//

"Hyung how do you think they got like that,"a curious voice asked stirring me from my sleep.I felt several stares looming over me as I tried my best not to look awake.I was curious as to what they were talking about.

"They look so cute. Like a little family,"I heard figuring out that it was Taehyung.

"I swear if they wake up I'm so blaming you.I just happened to catch you guys sneaking in here,"Jin piped up trying to seem like the innocent one.

"Quick take a picture before one of them wakes up,"Jungkook hissed and a few seconds later I heard a light slap followed by a whine.After a few seconds of trying to talk quietly a quick snap echoed through the room as a flash flashed in-front of my closed eye's.

"I swear if you don't delete that right now each and every one of you will be dead once I get up,"A voice growled low in my ear.The warm arms I failed to notice wrapped around me squeezed tighter as the person spoke and caused the boys in the room to freeze.

"Yoongi hyung uh what are you doing,"Jimin asked trying to shy away at the threat they were given just a few seconds before.

"I was trying to sleep but you assholes  decided to interrupt that,"came Yoongi's reply.

I should've recognized the arms wrapped around me protectively the minute I woke up.I should've known that the boys would only sneak in to my room if something was wrong.And I should've remembered the familiar comfort those same arms reminded me of and maybe I wouldn't currently be in this situation.

"Do you want to explain why you're in bed with Hyun-Jae and Hae-Won then Yoongi,"Jin asked causing me to peak out from underneath my eye lids to see his face.A smug look covered his face as he waited for Yoongi to give him an answer.

"It's really none of your business hyung so why don't you just leave us alone."Yoongi's word finally seemed to register in everyone's minds as Jin ushered them out which earned a few groans from the younger boys.It was silent for a few minutes after the door closed shut until he finally spoke up.

"I know you're awake.Your breathing picked up the minute I started talking,"Yoongi whispered leaning into my neck.

"Uh hi,"I said finally opening my eye's as I shivered from how close he was.His eye's searched mine for a few minutes until he pushed his self up with the arm not wrapped around me,ruffling his hair.He stretched out trying to pop his back and all I could do was admire him. Yoongi really hadn't changed much over the years and the more faces he made when he woke up reminded me of the little girl still sound asleep beside me.

"There's some clothes that should fit you in the closet if you want to change before you guys head out.I'm sure Jin hyung has breakfast made already so come down when you're ready,"He said heading towards the door now,"Oh and be prepared for the boys to hound you for this morning."

"Oh okay.Thank you,"I replied softly waiting for him to leave.Just as he cracked the door open his head snapped back towards me.

"Next time you keep having those dreams and the anxiety text me.I won't take no for an answer,"and he shut the door leaving me with a now awake daughter.

Sorry if this sucked but it's more of a filler than anything but I promise things will pick up here soon.Please tell me how you honestly feel and I hope some of you at-least enjoyed this.Love y'all xoxo.