Statement

Alright here's a little surprise update for y'all! I gotta say I really love the feedback and how sweet everyone is. I might make this chapter short on purpose but I'm thinking if I don't go to King's Island tomorrow with my friend and her family that I'll update again tomorrow! Here's the shout-outs :)

Oh and btw if y'all haven't heard of or checked out PLT they're amazing! There are 6 guys involved who all are solo artists but come together to create amazing songs! They have their own group they call alphadict and I love them all! Please check them out :)

Kimsora2510

AlphaQueen1116

Huuuuuuney

//edited//

After a delicious late lunch made by Jin, who had a little help from Hae-Won, everyone gathered back in the living room to watch a movie. Socially depriving myself for several days really took a toll on me mentally so being around the boys again let a little pressure off my mind and I could almost feel my whole body relax the longer I was there.

"So what kind of movie are we watching?"Jimin asked plopping down next to me. He directed an award winning smile in my direction as I sorted through the stack Namjoon handed me. Although they had a decent amount of movies the genre's somehow ranged from Disney to horror.

"Well for starters what kind of movie do y'all want to watch?A comedy,horror,romance,or animated?"

The boys all looked around at each other before answering." How about a Disney movie?Since Hae-Won is here we have to pick something kid friendly," Jungkook added in earning a few collective nods from everyone in the room.

"Yeah I'm here!"Hae-Won shouted appearing from underneath Taehyungs' arm.

"Well come pick one then sweetheart."

"Do you have Moana?"She asked gazing over at me curiously. She looked far too comfortable squished up against Taehyung's side so instead I started sorting through the mess I created on the floor.

"Of course love. Hoseok can you put this in for me," I said turning to hand him the movie since he was the closest to the TV. As the movie started I faintly saw Yoongi out of the corner of my eye, heading over to sit in the empty seat beside Tae and Hae-Won. He looked stiff but I decided not to say anything since he was probably still upset from earlier.

"I'm glad you decided to say something,"Hoseok whispered leaning into my ear."I was worried about you."

I could feel the faint blush creeping up my face but luckily the lights were low enough that no one seemed to notice."You were really worried about me?"

"Of course. I really like you and I want you to know that.Things may not have worked between you and Yoongi but that doesn't mean it wouldn't between us."

His reply caught me off guard to say the least. I know he's told me he's liked me before but that was when we were alone and not around the group. I was screwed for sure when it came to this whole situation. Hoseok was the perfect guy, sweet and caring to the point that he made you feel loved. Yoongi however was the father of my child and Hae-Won needs both her parents. Yoongi doesn't seem to want to make things work though and I don't want to be left heartbroken a second time.

A small buzzing from my phone tore me away from my thoughts. Making sure the light was down low enough before I opened the message in case I bothered the others. My eye's widened at the headline but I forced myself to continue reading.

Urgent Announcement:

Bighit Entertainment released a statement a few moments ago stating that one of the members, Min Yoongi, has a child. They commented that for the sake of the child they have kept her away from the public eye since the group debuted in order to protect the mother and child. Sources say the child is likely around four years old but no word has been given on the gender. Many fans have already began to comment on the matter raising a very important question. How will this affect BTS' sales ,promotions, and tour schedule?