The Waiting Game

Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time.
Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions.
- Lailah Gifty Akita

The regular meeting room for the crews and casts was looking a bit chaos that morning. It was the first day of working after a long holiday break, even though some considered it wasn't enough.

Each of them was given new scripts for the next shooting but the atmosphere was still in vacation - almost everyone ignored the scripts and talked to each other about their trips, celebrations and Christmas presents.

Except for Addy. She didn't have the mood to have a chit chat. She was seriously wanting to start off getting busy. She was trying to clear her mind. It was always him in her mind for the past 2 weeks. Something that she simply couldn't forget. She regretted saying some bad things to him before she left to Australia. Like a foolish girl, she was begging for his forgiveness and friendship. After getting some sort of reassurance from him, he was rather very quiet for weeks. No more messages. Too quiet indeed. He has already forgotten her?

A few people started to fill in the meeting room which about to start in a few more minutes but Toby's seat was still not occupied. She saw Bash/ Torr walked into the room and smiled at her. Then he stopped halfway and busily talked to Jonathan. Addy still didn't see Toby around. Somehow she felt a little bit worried. She missed him. Very much.

Addy then felt someone coming behind her back in a quick pace, she thought it was Toby, and and as usual Toby loved to make a surprise by tapping or touch her shoulders, and making her giggle. She wouldn't let him this time. Immediately she turned her back and smiled widely -

"Hey! How was your holiday?" It was Caitlin smiling. Looked radiant and cheerful, as usual. Addy was a bit frustrated but maintained her smile.

"It was great. Lots of sunshine." Addy said with a fake cheerful tone. She was happy to see Caitlin but still felt the person who occupied her heart was still missing.

"London weather was horrible. It was heavily snow this time. Too cold to do anything. I'm stucked in my house. With my family... And my boyfriend," Caitlin said lengthy. As usual she was quite chatty. Addy was wondering what happened to Toby. She smiled thinly and started scanning the large meeting room which can occupied 100 people at one time. She sighed.

"Are you looking for someone?" Caitlin asked, sensing Addy's uneasiness.

"No... Not actually, Nothing." She lied and faced her with smile. She added, "I've visited my relatives in Perth. We had great time by the beach. This time it was Christmas by the beach." Both of them giggled.

Addy didn't want Caitlin know she was actually anxious of Toby's absence. The meeting was also delayed. They supposed to start now. Why? She looked into her phone. No message from him. There was only old messages he wrote and she read it all over again. She felt mixed feelings. She really wanted a fresh start with him.

Someone tapped the microphone in the room. And the chaos in the room ceased immediately.

"Good morning! Can I have your attention please? Excuse me... Please, can I have everyone attention?" The chief producer of the day suddenly spoke up to the crews and casts, through the loud speaker. Everyone paid attention, and moved to their chairs. The room suddenly became more in order. Some seated and some remained standing.