A Perfect Moment

When we fall in love with someone there's a moment when we take a picture of that person, an emotional snapshot, that we carry with us forever. If we're lucky, if we're very, very lucky, the person we fall in love with will always resemble that snapshot.
- Jim Geoghan

The sky was clear and sea was calm in midday. It was a perfect view on a sunny day in Scarborough Bluff. It was a little bit windy but Addy just love its breeze. It feels it washed away her insecurity and worries inside her heart. The wind was calming her heart. I wish he is here next to me.

Addy just finished a few scenes in the morning with the crew and casts. The atmosphere was hectic and surprisingly colourful. They were all adorned in costumes for the "spectacle" scene. A special stage was built earlier to mimic a 15th century background. She has a couple more scenes with Alan and Megan - some different angle and different costumes later that day.

Addy sat there, enjoying the view. She loved the lake very much, actually any lake view. When she was in Ireland, acting for those a few earlier episodes, she was very amazed with the lake view next to the old castle. Toby loved it too, as he always expressed it in some of the interviews.

She smiled to herself. Suddenly she remembered her meeting with Toby the night before - she tried her best making his favorite milk tea but the milk spilled off to her shirt when she tried to open the milk carton. And cascade of unexpected events occurred. She smiled again and chuckled - Toby quickly tried to help her by wiping the stain on her shirt but they bumped their heads, very hard. Both of them fell on the floor in pain and spilled the whole carton of milk. Toby's face and hair was splattered with milk. And it was followed by laughter by both of them and a sudden intimate moment occured - He looked adoringly, so deeply in her eyes, he was just an inch away from her, her heart was beating so fast and-

"Addy! They are calling you to the costume trailer. Now!" someone shouted from her back. It was Megan.

"Yes, I'm coming!" she answered. Megan just interrupted her daydreaming. It wasn't a dream. She still felt like a sting on her lips with milk after taste. She felt it just happened. It was a perfect moment between them.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time. I'll find the words to say before you leave me today.
- One Direction

Toby arrived at Scarborough Bluff later that day for a scene in a nearby their location. The shooting was short but the prep was tedious. Lots of supporting casts acted as fallen soldiers on the ground. Toby has to ride his horse. He loved riding the horse and after a while they had mutual understanding. It wasn't difficult for Toby.