Something Are Meant To be

"You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible."
- Jojo Moyes.

Francis reunited with his wife, Mary. Both of them vowed to renew their love and their marriage. The tension still existed between their country and England. All because Mary birthright, to be the Queen of England. They weren't aware, their marriage weren't only threatened by politics but incoming threat within their close friends and family.

Everyone was getting busy towards the weekend. Toby decided to give a bit of his guitar performance. Torr chose to sing with the band, duet with Megan. Addy only wanted to be the audience. She did not feel very much confidence to sing in front of the crews and casts. She felt she can only sing in front Toby and friends, not to strangers. Surprisingly Alan would be singing too but he hasn't chosen any song. He probably loved to do anything in the last minute.

Toby and Addy had their takes in the studio as usual - some scenes with lots of arguments, and some acts with undying love between the two. They acted professionally and beautifully, by transforming themselves as the perfect young couple in 15th century. Addy couldn't stop giggling after one scene with Toby, not because she was mocking him but it wasn't written in the script but Toby added it up creatively. He made a funny remark and she laughed naturally in the scene. Toby knew how to make their take became memorable while Addy loved when some serious scene became easier to accomplish. By that way, she felt less tense with Toby. Toby felt the same way. He purposely did not want to repeat the previous mistake. They had to act professionally, and not to mixed up their personal life in front of the camera.

After their last take that day, they parted to the different room at the Costumes department. Toby changed to his usual attire - his black shirt, jeans and thick khaki-coloured coat. He was about to leave the room when Alan who acted as his father, approached him.

"Toby, I heard you will be giving a guitar performance on coming gathering. Is it true?" Alan asked.

"Yes. Torr, and Megan too. That's what I heard," Toby answered.

"Toby, I have given my name that I will sing a song, but I haven't decided any particular song. Could you help me? Maybe we can become partner that day? Alan suggested. He was hoping Toby would agree and help him out.

"I tell you what Alan .... Probably I will play the guitar and you can sing a song. I'll let you know. And we can practice. The committee gave me 2 slots." Toby said. The committee knew he was a known guitarist and they were hoping to see more of him, other than Francis Valois.

"That's great. Please let me know when I can at least practice with you once," Alan said. He did not seem looking nervous but he always appeared with confidence. That really made him suitable to act as a ruler of France.

"OK. We don't have very much time... Tomorrow afternoon I will be free and probably we can practice in my trailer." Toby suggested. Without hesitation, he agreed.

Toby did not know Alan could be so serious in this matter. Singing could be his another virtue. A hobby, perhaps. Probably, Toby guess, he might sing very well with his deep bass-like voice. And he knew the right song suited for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~