I Found You

"Sometimes, love comes
in the least expected place,
in the least expected ways."
- anonymous

Addy help herself in Toby's room. It was a quite huge room with darker green walls and large sliding doors with light grey curtains and a huge bed at the centre. She didn't bring her sleeping gear so she just ease herself in her white shirt without her jeans. Toby said she can used his shirt kept in the closet but Addy felt a bit hesitate.

The bathroom was looking quite luxury in comparison to Toby's taste of simplicity. The toiletries was arranged neatly on the edge of the huge sink against the wide mirror with special lighting. Addy guessed this must be Alan's previous choice or probably his fiancée. But she liked it. Toby has extra toothbrush kept in the drawer. Addy saw the same type of cologne he used inside the drawer, which she recognized it before in Toby's trailer. She picked it up and recognized the strong masculine scent. She guessed he was a typical of guy who was only loyal with the same brand.

Toby already kept the room cooler earlier and it felt very cozy in the bed. Addy slipped into the duvet and switched off the bedside lamp. Lights can be seen from the outside living room where Toby probably still awake. She could hear softly he was playing his guitar with a couple of melodies that some of them sounded melancholic but lovely. That was the last thing she remembered then suddenly she was nowhere in her sleep.

Francis mounted his horse quickly despite of Mary's word

Francis mounted his horse quickly despite of Mary's word. He only wanted to save his only child whom Lola was going to give birth but at the same time torn between his duties for being the new appointed king and being a loving husband. He knew he hurted Mary but he was adamant.

Mary felt he has the right to left her for his child but felt so much not being loved by him. She loved her husband very much but at the same time she despised Lola even though she was her best friend. She felt totally devastated to let Francis go.

She saw Francis riding the horse towards a middle of dusty road while the gate was already pulled down. Suddenly the sky turned very dark and quickly Francis was engulfed by a thick white mist which she didn't see the direction of its coming. He disappeared and his hand reaching out for her but no avail.

Mary screamed for him in panic. The gate was separating them. She couldn't pulled up the gate. She couldn't reached him. And she cried his name louder again and again with tears rolling fast on her cheeks. She felt lost. She felt she was losing the one she loved most. She cried harder.

Francis was fighting within the mist, fighting with unseen enemies in different directions and once he succeeded, he ran towards her in vain. He was calling her names repeatedly and finally embraced her lovingly with words of reassurance. Like two unbreakable souls, they merged through their passionate kisses. Mary was feeling so much relieved. Francis - her love, her husband, her soulmate - came back to her. Forever.