Unexpected Meeting

I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.
- Paulo Coelho

It was late in the evening, Addy had finished her take with other casts. She wasn't concentrated enough but still displayed her best acting skills. Some of the takes really need to be taken couple of times. Most of the scenes created serious and tensed moments. She knew she could do it.

By the evening when they warped up, she was very much exhausted. She changed her attire to her regular tee, thick faux fur coat with hoodie and jeans. Her hair in a simple bun. She walked passed through the cafeteria. She couldn't find her favorite chocolate chips cookies, so she just grabbed some pop tarts and frizzy drink as she didn't have very much appetite. At least something to fill her empty stomach.

She just felt the need to lie down, for a long-needed sleep. She felt not only physical exhaustion, but mentally drained. She was still worried about Toby. From his last text in yesterday's morning, he was still stranded in Quebec till it was safe to fly back to Toronto. He did not say anything else. Neither word nor any expression that he might missed her.

It was very cold night and she walked quickly to her trailer. She suddenly stopped when she saw from a distance, Toby's trailer was occupied. The door was slightly ajar and glimpse of light can be seen from within the trailer. Addy smiled and immediately feeling excited. She changed her direction. She couldn't wait any longer. She wanted to see him so much that made her pace became quicker, felt like jumping for joy. All she was thinking was to see him again, to be with him. To redeem all of her foolishness.

Without knocking the door, she jumped into Toby's trailer with a grin on her cute face. She pulled down her hoodie and saw Toby across the trailer. She was almost running towards him and about to call his name aloud but to her surprise there were Torr and Megan with him. Both of them were looking very much surprised at her. Toby's ocean blue eyes was widely opened and he felt his heart skipped a beat. He was feeling so contented that he simply couldn't say anything. To see her was more than enough.

There was a moment of silence for all of them. The sudden interruption made Addy embarrassed and stunned. Her beautiful brown eyes were widely opened and turned her cheeks to crimson color. Her lips were parted, very surprised to see Toby's company. They all then smiled to her.

"Err... I... I should come back later... I.. I'm sorry for interrupting," Addy broke the silence, stammered, still blushing. She was about to turn towards the door and escaped from the embarrassment. Toby didn't say anything, like losing his words but at the same time he felt a sudden rush of happiness lept into his body. Part of him was feeling very much relieved to see her again. He missed her very much. He was almost chuckled on her foolishness.

"No. It's okay. Addy, join us," Torr said abruptly.

"Yeah, we just discussed about what he has missed in his acting," Megan added.

"Sure, Addy. Please join us. Guys, make room for our Queen Mary," Toby said suddenly with cheer mood. His deep voice made Addy felt hesitate to move, like a little girl, she decided to stay and joined them. She nodded, smiled awkwardly and sat politely next to Megan. Toby felt very much relieved. He was smiling sweetly to Addy in return. Their eyes locked for a few seconds and their minds filled with hopes.

How we were longed to be in each other arms like before, like Mary and Francis. If we can run to each other right now...if!!!