Plans

"Both our lives have their own paths, but when we're together the paths join, and I couldn't have found a more perfect path to be on than with you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Catherine felt the threat to Valois family was from enemies within the castle. And she started to believe King Henry's madness was planned by the enemy. She began to suspect Francis would be the next target. She did not realize the enemy was not only going to ruin the monarch but they also planning to ruin Francis marriage to Mary and breaking the alliance.

~~~~~~~~~

Addy has finished packing her clothes, toiletries and makeup within her backpack, enough for traveling for two to three days. The crews and casts was granted a four day off including Monday and Tuesday as there was a national Bank Holiday in Ireland. Some wanted to stay nearby or some of them had planned their own vacations. She heard Caitlin was going back to London, as well as Sean. She already discussed with Toby days earlier that they would be going as backpackers to England. They were going to visit Toby's grandmother at northwest London, at Watford, or also known as Hertfordshire.

This is the first time she would be going for backpacking. She tried to arrange all the her items but she felt it wasn't enough. Usually for traveling, she love to bring her huge luggage bag. She was thinking and planning to buy extra shirt along the way or some toiletries. This time she felt like running away from captivity, from the castle, more like an escapade. She chuckled. She never did that before, especially with Toby.

A message entered her phone:
Hello darling. Ready for adventure? Meet me at the town bus station at 0900 hours. I'm waiting for you. Toby xx.

It was already 8 am in the morning. She already had her breakfast in the trailer - a cup of coffee and a slice of bread. Hopefully it was just enough till she met him in the town. She already checked the bus schedule from the studio, it will be around 0800 and 0830 hours. Toby will be taking the earlier bus. They had agreed to go separately from the studio, just not raised any suspicion from any cast or crews.

Addy stepped out from trailer. She took a deep breath and locked the trailer door. She was already ready for adventure.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

She turned to her left and saw Sean galloping toward her. She smiled.

"I'm going for short vacation. Far away," Addy told him. He was seemed out of breath. Addy added, "I thought you're already left to London."

"Not yet. The producers just discussed about Condé plot. I guess my trip will be delayed," Sean explained.

Addy didn't want to chat with him. She might as well late for Toby. She quickly put her heavy backpack on her tiny back. Sean saw she was struggling a bit.

"Ahh... May I help you?... Wow... This is heavy," Sean lifted the backpack and Addy secured it on her shoulder and locked the belt.

"Thanks Sean."

"Are you going alone?" Sean was frowning. He was suspected something.

"I'll...I'll meet my friend in the town," Addy said, a bit unsure to answer Sean.

"Ahh... Your 'old friend' from USA, isn't it?" Sean guessed.