In My Heart

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it
(anywhere I go you go,my dear;
and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

- E. E. Cummings

It was beautiful poem, Addy said to herself. She read it again and again. The word appeared to be twisted magically for her mind. I carry your heart... I carry it in my heart. Lovely.

She closed the book. Toby lend it a few days ago. She enjoyed reading it. Old collection of beautiful poems. Toby was certainly has pretty good and wierd tastes in literature. I think I should borrow his books more often. He wouldn't mind. He would love the idea.

Toby was quite busy the whole week since their weekend spent together. He paid everything during the lunch. They ate the most delicious waffle together. In three weeks time, both of them, together with Torr and Megan would be traveling for the coming Comic Con in San Diego.

Addy smiled to herself. She loved spending time with Toby. Having a casual time as friends. Exchanging ideas and interests, even though she felt she was a totally different person than Toby. But not totally different she guessed. Something was mutual in their feelings. Deep inside her intimate feelings for him grew minute by minute when she was with him. Something drew her to him but she couldn't explain to herself. She tried her best not to appear too obvious, she hoped so.

She picked up her script on her lap and read her lines quietly. This is her take with  Megan - it was all about the problem occurred after the madness of King Henry surfaced. They were all in grave danger and the kingdom was in jeopardy. There will be some bad things occurred by the end.

Megan suddenly came, greet her and sat next to her. She quietly read her scripts. She gave her self full concentration memorizing the lines. Suddenly she remembered something-

"Addy, the director want to see both of you, me and Toby after this take. It's about some synopsis for the coming season, since both of you going for the Comic Con in San Diego."

"Sure, I will let Toby know," Addy said. Addy didn't know where and what he was doing at the moment. She felt she missed him.

"Did you know Alan is going to make a party? Some sort of farewell party," Megan suddenly asked her.

"No. Not a slightest idea," Addy answered. Probably Toby knew, she thought.

"He didn't say anything when we met in the studio yesterday. But I know he will be leaving all of us when this Season 2 warp up"

Addy didn't say anything. Some actors were joined in and some left. Addy thought it was the way life going on in any TV production. But till then, she still didn't see Toby. He was nowhere. She was curious.