Back To Reality

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward
in whatever way they like." - Lao Tzu

The second season started initially in Toronto for some part of the three episodes and the rest would be done in Ireland. Toby and Addy were quite excited to return to the old castle with magnificent view towards the lake. It was in Ireland that they first met.

Toby admitted he was quite nervous getting to know Addy at first in the Pilot episode. He knew he would be pairing with her for months and probably years to come. At that time, he didn't realise his friendship with her would turn his real heart towards her, in between the scenes together. He was caught up with her beauty, her friendliness, her willingness and her spontaneity to show deep passion and love him naturally as Mary Stuart. Like Francis, he was off guard and felt so vulnerable with her uniqueness. He let himself loved her slowly like his character in the drama. He didn't realized, he was falling so deep for her as Toby. He still reluctant to let others know his feelings, except Addy who knew the burden of his heart. They still wanted to remain their relationship as a secret, as far as it could, albeit all the trials they had.

He was packing her bag and his guitar. He looked again into his almost empty closet in the apartment he rented from Alan. Not much left. He has not so much thing in his mind. The only thing that kept lingering in his mind was his favorite person. He was wondering what she was doing. Did she was thinking about him? He smiled to himself. Now I know how to feel crazy in love.

He was about to enter the kitchen when his phone rang. It was Addy on the line. Toby grinned.

"Hello darling. Miss me?"

"Hrmm... Yes I miss you... after 5 hours, 39 minutes and 20 seconds. Hey! I just met you in the meeting." Addy said jokingly. She laughed in the end. She knew sometimes Toby was quite a serious man in love but she still like it in playful manner.

Toby chuckled and asked," So, if you're not missing me... What makes you want to hear my voice?"

"I'm just checking whether you're still alive or not." Addy lied. She indeed missed him, every minute and every hour. She loved him so much. However, she couldn't show her true feelings in front of her friends or colleagues. She acted that nothing happened between them. That was quite torturing for her, and for him too.

"Did I, darling? " Toby said.

"I'm gonna miss you," Addy said softly. Toby will be going two weeks earlier than her. There would be a few scenes that they won't be together, mostly in the first episode of Season 2. This short separation really brought anxiety in her heart.

"Addy, we have get back to reality. I know it hard for us but I won't be long. Only two weeks"

"Promise me Toby. You'll never look to any other girls..." Addy spoke with tone of jealousy. Toby chuckled. He understood her feelings of insecurity.

"Darling, I'm bringing my guitar. Maybe when we're in Ireland, in front the beautiful lake, we can have a picnic and play the guitar." Toby suggested.

"That's a great idea! I love you baby!" Addy screamed, almost deafening Toby's ear. Toby smiled widely. He loved she called him "baby" since they come back from San Diego. Probably after she noted the baby she held that day, looked adorable like him. Or it probably rhymed perfectly with his name.