Author's Note

Hello!

I'm publishing a new story again. I know, ang dami kong pending and if may nagfofollow man sa mga story na yun (aside from myself xD), my apologies. Will try to update these stories slowly but surely. :)

The first chapters of this story have been in the drafts of my other story since last quarter of 2017 and when I read it now I thought that maybe I'll publish it as a separate story.

Will not say anything about update timing. Will just do it. :))

PS. Konting drama before I end (xD)

Thank you if hanggang ngayon you're still reading my stories.

I realized that in my case, I'm doing this more because of myself (xD) - to express my thoughts, my dreams, my imaginations, to improve my writing skills, to improve my storytelling skills etc.

But of course, me deciding to publishing these thoughts on Wattpad means I want to share these stories and inspire others to write also.

The focus of my stories may not be what most prefer but for me, this is not a competition. We can all write if we want to, whatever we want.

Again, thank you for reading! (me to self xD) I hope I can continue to write and share my feelings of "what could have been, what may have been, what if it had been" about Dubredo. :)

Keep writing! :))