"Ikaw pa rin"

Leni's POV

Calaruega Church, Batangas City

I try to keep my calm as I wait for the ceremonies to begin. Sec. Moises offered to be my partner for the events today and surprisingly, everyone agreed. It will be best if I will not walk the aisle with The President, they say.

"Lalim ng iniisip mo mam,"

I almost jumped hearing the whisper behind me. It was The President. The smile on my face appeared automatically.

"Sir,"

"You look beautiful mam,"

"Thank you po," I say as I shyly look down my shoes.

"Partner daw kayo ni Moises mam?"

"Yes sir," I look at him. "He invited me."

"He did?"

"Yes,"

He smiled. "He is a good man."

"Yes po," I looked around trying to locate Sec. "You'll be with Gov. Angel right?"

"Oo mam, di ka na available e,"

I chuckled. "Di mo kasi ako tinatanong e."

"Mam naman," He faced me as I laught at him.

"Sir, I'm just waiting for you," I held his hand nearest mine.

"Ano ba naman mangyayari sa atin mam kung ganito tayo palagi ano," he tightened his grip in my hand as we look around the still-empty church.

"Aga mo ngayon sir ha,"

"Grabe si mam,"

I laugh softly. "Sanay kasi ako na ako nagaantay sa'yo e,"

He laughed. "Pakasal na tayo mam o, habang wala pang tao."

"Hala siya," I giggled.

"Dali, bago pa magbago isip natin," He insisted.

"Di nga tayo makadecide kung anong meron satin, papakasal pa." I muttered under my breath as we hide our hands and lower our voices as some people start to come in.

"Ok times up, ayan na date mo." He said as he released my hand. We saw Sec. Moises approach us.

"Mr. President, Ma'am VP," He greeted. He shook our hands.

"Kaw na bahala kay mam, Moises, hanapin ko lang date ko," The President said as he smiled to me.

"Nakita ko na sya sa labas sir, hinahanap ka rin siguro." Sec. Moises told the President as the latter waived his hands to us and left.

Sec Moises faced me and smiled, "It is my honor to walk here with you ma'am." He said as he held my hand. I smiled.

--

Jesse's POV

Calaruega Church, Batangas City

Today is supposed to be a happy day. I invited Leni to be my date in the wedding and she agreed. I wanted to talk to her about a lot of things. I missed her. However last night, a tip was given to us that the wedding is a "hot spot". We planned the whole night until the wee hours of the morning. The objective: catch the pawn.

Everything was planned. From me being urged to work with OVP to me inviting Leni to be my date today, it was The President and I's idea to closely keep tabs on the Vice President in the next few days.