"Checkmate"

A/N. 2/3 update for today! I'm feeling extra extra extra chili pancit canton today, how about that! Hahaha! :P

Jesse's POV

After what happened in Batangas, I drove the car to Naga. I visited my grave and cried my heart out. I wanted to visit our house, my mother-in-law, my children but I know I couldn't. I rented a small room near the city hall and kept to myself for a few days. I think I'm going nuts.

--

Panacanang, Davao City

After a few days, I contacted the President and I was given a chopper that will take me to Davao. He said we'll talk soon, he just have to meet with national security, police and military men due to what happened days ago. I was too tired to argue so I agreed. As I arrived in the southern palace, I noticed a group of PSG. I was confused. I thought Digong will be in Malacanang.

When I entered the compound, I gulped.

It was Leni. And she was so beautiful in a red, wrap around, body-hugging dress.

"Sec Moises," she greeted me and offered her hand.

I took it and forced a smile. "Bakit ka andito Ma'am?"

"I was told that the President would come here, mukhang malalate nga lang." I noticed her cheeks flushed. I also noticed that the PSG left us to ourselves. Weird.

"Ah, baka may inasikaso lang sa Manila. Halika, upo tayo doon ma'am," I led her to a receiving area.

She sat down on the sofa. "Can I offer you anything, kahit hindi ko bahay to?"

She giggled. "Naku, Sec, kakakain ko lang sa pinanggalingan ko."

"Kamusta ka na?"

"Better. Maraming salamat po sa inyo," She touched my knee. I held her hand.

And kissed it.

We looked at each other and smiled. I tried to hold back my emotions since the first time I saw her in the flesh again but I do not know if I can contain it any further. I closed in to her and kissed her lips.

"Leni," I say softly.

"Hmm?"

"It's me. Naaalala mo pa ba ako?" I asked softly and kissed her harder.

I thought she'll resist but she kissed back and held my face. "Yes," I heard her say breathlessly.

I suddenly felt like it was time for her to know. This must have been fate – I did not expect her here, she was expecting someone else, but it's us that's here together. Things got intense after a few minutes, that we stood up, I held her waist and broke out of the kiss and asked her permission if we can do it in my room.

And we did.

I really don't know if she really knows who I am but I don't care – I've missed her so much, so badly that I'll do anything to have her back. We both refused to let go of each other's lips even as we slowly removed our clothing. She helped me remove my polo shirt and I pulled the string of her dress. She softly pushed me down to bed as she removed her wrap around dress, threw it on the floor and unbuckled my belt.

I cannot describe how happy I was.

We made love for as long as I can remember. She did not change, she's still as good as the last time we did this. This woman made me forget everything – what if The President suddenly comes, did we lock the door, what if the security heard us, what if there is a CCTV in my room – I forgot to be careful, I forgot who I am. I just thought, I'm really, a very lucky man.