"Rolling Thunder"

A/N. This update is for kaye2success. Enjoy and welcome to the cult! :P

--

Jesse PoV

As much as I wanted to be A Clean Slate in this lifetime, I was requested not to be - no less by the man whom I "owe" my life. When I saw you, he started, I saw Jesse. No matter how many names I will give you, you will always be Jesse in my eyes, he said.

"I want to see your trademark leadership."

--

I sat down with my campaign managers, Migz and Jun to discuss to them a project that we will be doing. I told them that being the campaigners of the President I trust their knowledge but I'd like them to hear me out from time to time. They agreed to meet me to listen. 

"Salamat, Jun, Migz, I know mga henyo kayo dito pero baka lang makatulong -"

"Henyo? Hah! Walang henyo henyo dito, Sec, lahat to diskarte lang at tamang strategy. Sige, what you've got?" Migz started.

"I'd like to name this campaign, is that okay?"

The men looked at each other but nodded.

I took a deep breath. "General Vo Nguyen Giap, the legendary military general from the Second Indo-China War was described to have men who were everywhere and nowhere - I'd like to name my campaign on that."

"You mean your slogan?" Jun asked.

"No, just the campaign." I forced a laugh. "Para bang guiding principle."

"Ah, okay - what exactly does that mean for you, for us?" Migz inquired.

"Exactly what the words meant - I'd like to be everywhere and nowhere - no one can pin me down. Masipag ako, I can go anywhere - actually I want to go everywhere. I will use the resources presented to me the most efficient way I can. I will be flexible and always moving."

Jun looked at me thoughtfully. "I like the campaign name but Sec, you cannot go everywhere literally."

"I know Sec, but I will make sure I will."

He looked at me for a while. Migz looked at us, a bit confused.

"Can you elaborate on that?"

"My eyes and lips will be with everybody and I will be everybody's eyes and lips," I started.

"You mean, you want people to talk about you?" Jun asked.

"Not in the conventional way, but yes, they should be talking about me."

"Good or bad?" Migz clarified.

"I don't care what about but I care to know about it."

Migz looked at me. "You speak in tongues, Sec."

I laughed mockingly. "Campaign managers ba kayo o ano? I will be up against national, well known politicians, even no less than the President! How can I win if I will not try?"

Jun smiled. "How do we collect all the information?"

I looked at him. "There are a lot of ways but I hope you can help me on that, Sec."

Jun laughed softly. He looked at me. "Sabi mo Sec masipag ka di ba?"

"Oo,"

"Well, if we have to be different than Digong, we go in time and places he does not go."